Notification

Icon
Error

Honor Guard - A Memorial Video for Dalcaeus

From LordGideon:

Last month SSG Rhys aka "Dalcaeus" passed away. He passed away because he lost his fight with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and took his own life. He was a USMC veteran and a friend to everyone he met. He was a member of Sword and Shield Gaming and also had hundreds of friends who weren't just in SSG, but also Tied the Leader and the PraetoriaGuard. In his memory, we built a video that's half Machinima farewell and half community members encouraging those that need help to get it.

Gone, but never forgotten. Godspeed, Daniel.

Click here to watch the video
I am too a Veteran of the Iraq War. I am also part of the wounded warrior project and this video really hits home for me. Its not easy for any of us and with the support from others and organizations we will prevail.
Thanks for posting this Angel, SSG loves all that 343 does, and we appreciate you sharing our sad news. The more people this video finds hopefully the more it can help.

SSG Jayman
www.swordandshieldgaming.com
It is sad to lose someone like him.

To those in a similar situation, you are not alone!
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
SSG Jayman;2147744 wrote:
Thanks for posting this Angel, SSG loves all that 343 does, and we appreciate you sharing our sad news. The more people this video finds hopefully the more it can help.

SSG Jayman
www.swordandshieldgaming.com

This is a good reminder that behind every controller is a real person. The Halo community is amazing at rallying behind its fellow members, and I know this will be no exception. My thoughts are with his friends and family, and all others who are experiencing something similar.

Much love, Jayman.
erickyboo;2147748 wrote:
It is sad to lose someone like him.

To those in a similar situation, you are not alone!

The most true statemnt of them all!
bs angel;2147361 wrote:
Honor Guard - A Memorial Video for Dalcaeus

From LordGideon:

Last month SSG Rhys aka "Dalcaeus" passed away. He passed away because he lost his fight with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and took his own life. He was a USMC veteran and a friend to everyone he met. He was a member of Sword and Shield Gaming and also had hundreds of friends who weren't just in SSG, but also Tied the Leader and the PraetoriaGuard. In his memory, we built a video that's half Machinima farewell and half community members encouraging those that need help to get it.

Gone, but never forgotten. Godspeed, Daniel.

Click here to watch the video

Thank-you Angel for sharing this with the larger Halo community, Daniel was a close friend and fellow knight, I can't think of a better way of honouring him,. Miss you Daniel, I hope you've found peace.

Spartans never die, they're just missing in action.