Notification

Icon
Error

Well I've been registered on the Waypoint forum for over a year now and I still haven't introduced myself, so have gotten a new laptop for Christmas I decided it was finally time. :)

About Me!

Gamertag: Ov Thy Demise

Origin of gamertag: I originally wanted my GT to be Ov The Void after the Behemoth song "Ov Fire and the Void" but it was taken :( So Ov Thy Demise was a mix of my favorite music & literature.

Previous or current clan/community: Currently Waypoint :)

About Halo!

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach, Halo 4

Favorite map, game type and playlist: The Pit, SWAT, GRIFBALL, and Doubles.

Least favorite map, game type and playlist: I like everything :P

Preferred control scheme: Default

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.): Offense, Sniper

Favorite Halo character: Chakas/Guilty Spark

Favorite Halo book: Cryptum/Primordium

Favorite Halo quote: "I? I am a monument to all your sins."

Halo creations: Maps, Gametypes, Machinima (In Production)

Other stuff!

Other game(s) you are currently playing: XCOM: Enemy Unknown, GTA 4, Minecraft

Favorite music: Tool

Favorite movie: Donnie Darko

Favorite TV show(s): The Mighty Boosh, It's Always Sunny, The League, Eureka, Warehouse 13.

Favorite quote: "If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan

And that basically sums it up, want to learn more about me feel free to ask it here or PM me.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Ov Thy Demise;2093432 wrote:

Favorite map, game type and playlist: The Pit, SWAT, GRIFBALL, and Doubles.

Favorite Halo book: Cryptum/Primordium

Welcome Ov Thy Demise!

Well at least, officially welcome to Waypoint :)
I LOVED Cryptum. Primordium was good, but it took a while to get to the point. Im not one for reading books ever, but Greg Bear did a fantastic job at this series. I can't wait for the last forerunner book.

Anyways I've seen you around the forums already so just keep doing what your doing. Your posts are very helpful so just keep it up!
Wake me, when you need me
Forum Ranking | Member Ranks
Welcome to Waypoint ! ( officially )
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
Welcome to Waypoint sir! I loved the Chakas story and how they filled in 343 GS's history and provided more detail into the monitors origins.
"It won't be me... you know that right?"
HurryingCandy;2095825 wrote:
Welcome to Waypoint ! ( officially )

Kinda late....But welcome to Waypoint! :D

We'll need you if we have more codes to decode again!
Congratulations!
sarcasmbully;2143752 wrote:
Congratulations!

Thanks! :) I just woke up, checked waypoint and nearly fell out of my chair!
Ov Thy Demise;2143765 wrote:
Congratulations!

Well earned, IMHO :)
Congratulations!

didnt you know in advance, I mean you had to fill out the questionnaire right.
MikkizM;2144151 wrote:
Congratulations!

didnt you know in advance, I mean you had to fill out the questionnaire right.

Actually I had no idea, what you saw on the page was pulled directly from here. It was a surprise to say the least!
Congrats on CMotW, dude! Nice to see one of the Section 3 guys got it, well done!
I just noticed this and Im super happy to see you won CMotW. I nominated you because out of every forum member for the past weeks your name stood out in the best possible way. I only nominate people when I feel they truly deserve it and you without a doubt deserved this medal :) Welcome to the club! Keep up the awesome posts Demise.
frenchfryjordan;2144343 wrote:
Congrats on CMotW, dude! Nice to see one of the Section 3 guys got it, well done!

Thanks, I appreciate it! :)

Austin7934;2145049 wrote:
I just noticed this and Im super happy to see you won CMotW. I nominated you because out of every forum member for the past weeks your name stood out in the best possible way. I only nominate people when I feel they truly deserve it and you without a doubt deserved this medal :) Welcome to the club! Keep up the awesome posts Demise.

Thanks Austin for this and the nomination! I'll continute helping out the community as best I can, you can count on that!
Ov Thy Demise;2145264 wrote:
frenchfryjordan;2144343 wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate it! :)

Austin7934;2145049 wrote:

Thanks Austin for this and the nomination! I'll continute helping out the community as best I can, you can count on that!

Anytime buddy.

Actually, since you already won CMotW I can't nominate you again so saying anytime makes no sense. I guess Im trying to say congratz. I just enjoy complicating things for the fun of it :P

#IswearImNotATroll
CONGRATS!
RedDeathSquad;2146095 wrote:
CONGRATS!

Thanks RDS I appreciate it! :)
Congrats on being first CMotW of 2013!

My 4 week run as current CMotW has ended. :p
Welcome to Waypoint! Hope to see you on the Battlefield.