Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»43 Pages
11:42AM UPDATE: As many of you have noted, the Crimson Map Pack download for War Games Map Pass and LE owners has started rolling out. Reboot your console, load Halo 4, press Start, and select "Xbox LIVE Marketplace" to see if it's available for you.

--

10:42AM UPDATE: The Crimson Map Pack should be available for download by War Games Map Pass and LE owners within the next two hours via the in-game store. To get to the in-game store, load Halo 4, press Start, and select "Xbox LIVE Marketplace". The DLC you want to download will be called "Crimson Map Pack (Season Pass)".

--

TL;DR - We are aware of the issue in which Map Pass and LE owners are not being recognized to download the Crimson Map Pack at no additional cost. We will use this thread to provide updates when we have them.

TL;WR - To prevent War Games Map Pass and LE owners from purchasing content twice, we created two different offers for the Crimson Map Pack, one that costs 800 MSP and one just for Map Pass and LE owners. The latter is currently having issues with showing up when appropriate, which is why some of you are not seeing a download for the Crimson Map Pack. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we're actively working with Xbox LIVE to have this issue resolved today. More updates when we have them.
Boom.

Patience has its virtues peoples.
That's good to know, thanks bs angel! :D

I do have one question though, how will us LE owners download the map pack? Will it be done through a menu in the game itself, or do we need to go to the marketplace?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Hotrod192;2005896 wrote:

I do have one question though, how will us LE owners download the map pack? Will it be done through a menu in the game itself, or do we need to go to the marketplace?

When everything is sorted, Map Pass and LE owners will download the maps through the in-game store.
Well this is a relief, friend of mine got pissed and called MS, they said it'll take a week to fix... Hope you're sure it'll get fixed today
Hotrod192;2005896 wrote:

Took the words right out of my mouth! :P haha
Just to note for all your griefers - this happens with a TON of games (Borderlands 2 anyone?) and is almost always the fault of MS.........not the company who made the game/DLC.

Patience and intelligence can go a long way.
bs angel;2005923 wrote:
Hotrod192;2005896 wrote:

When everything is sorted, Map Pass and LE owners will download the maps through the in-game store.

Alright, thank you for clearing that up, I'm looking forward to playing these maps as soon as this is all fixed!
Don't worry guys, you can always count on 343 to do everything last minute. Maybe this problem will solved along with the issue that custom games is still unplayable. Just give it a few months.
Good to see 343 are updating us. Thanks :)
Thank you Angel, this actually helps a lot :) *hugs*
Thanks BS Angel, will the content launch in less then 6 hours?
Its 6:10 PM here and want to hit some DLC game-play for I head to the CYRO tube.

Mark

any word on custom games yet? :sadface:
Thanks for the update, I know you are not the one who incharge of this, but 7 hours has passed since its release, it a lot of time.
my suggestion is that in the next DLC you will allow people to download the DLC before its out and in the release date people wont have to wait they could hop into the game ASAP.
please make it fast :( its already 19:00 in here.
Hopefully it gets sorted in the next 3 hours cos that's when I jump online for the evening and I looking forward to playing some extraction on the new maps.
my bro got pissed when he noticed he couldnt get the map pack. so i headed here straight away to know if anyone else had the problem. and bs angel. do you have any estimate on when you think this will be fixed?
well at least now i have no excuse for studying another couple hours for my impending final! oh wait never mind, instead i keep checking to see if its been fixed yet! damn you halo, you will be the demise of my education.
thank you angel

cheers.
Can I has maps now
Thanks! You're an Angel. (No pun intended) <3
123Next >»43 Pages