Notification

Icon
Error

«< Previous3031323334Next >»44 Pages
Originally Posted by: DeepCee Go to Quoted Post
I'm opening this thread back up. Please keep it on topic. Anyone attempting to troll or spam will be banned.

Is biting allows [:P]

Hopefully they'll be up soon. If not then, patience will required!
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
One thing that is really odd about the whole situation that everyone should really pay attention and see if it is the same for them because it might be the problem.Um when I go through the menus on Halo 4 and choose crimson playlist and then go to the little Marketplace window, if I press right trigger to scroll down it says the map pass costs 2000 mp points, but if I scroll down with the d-pad there is a check mark and it asks me to dl again;I do and it does nothing. Anyways yeah I have the map pass but I'm just saying, kindive weird that depending on how I scroll down changes the price from 2000 mp points to free lol
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Can we haz our maps now? -___-
It never came up on mine so i had to buy it and had the map pass gamertag NV Phoenix24
Originally Posted by: Rockafellah Go to Quoted Post

i don't know what this means but it's pretty provocative so +1
Originally Posted by: TITAN1978 Go to Quoted Post
Ok I got the LE but there was never a map pass in the box i assume they know i have because i have access to the forward of dawn video on waypoint?

You should have gotten a Marketplace code that included avatar stuff and the Pass. But it won't show up as "pass" on your download, it's something else but I'm not near my console so can't say for sure.

-tpl
And now it's 4 and this is useless =/
...i'm still waiting...
I bought the war pass and am having the same issue - is there no 'in game' store? I see no way to download the map pack

Originally Posted by: syinn Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Inkredible Bulk Go to Quoted Post
Half 3 GMT, still nothing. As LE buyer, yeah I feel bit let down. Early access my -Yoink!-! Won't be falling for THAT crap again.

You didn't pay for early access to the maps, you paid for discounted price of those maps.

I'd love to know where people are getting this information from.

Love to know where you're getting your info too, no-one's talking about early map access; specializations access, man. 4PM GMT, still nothing yet. Le sigh.
So, how will we know when it's available? Will we be prompted to download it when we start up Halo 4? Or will it just say "free" in the regular marketplace spot?
I got the Map Pass on the release date of Halo 4, confused as hell how it worked, then I find out I get the Map Packs for free when they are released, now Crimsons out and I can't download the map pack....I love Halo 4, it was very well done despite most of my friends being pissed that there isn't any Sangheili (Elites) in it, but it's a well done game, despite how screwy some of the stuff can get
David Ellis is looking at the problem, although its not his department he is very compelling to the community way to go David!

this is getting annoying. Stupid marketplace servers (I think its that)
At this point it's not so much the not having the map pack that is getting to me, I can deal with a delay its just a game.

It's the Xbox live status page saying "we will update you on the status in 30 minutes" and then no change for an hour, that is what gets to me.
Originally Posted by: The Kerminater Go to Quoted Post
So, how will we know when it's available? Will we be prompted to download it when we start up Halo 4? Or will it just say "free" in the regular marketplace spot?

I asked pretty much the same thing, not sure as to what's going to happen..
Just keep waiting.
Will this apply to Map Pass purchasers who have the standard edition as well? If not... what's the solution for those customers?
Originally Posted by: syinn Go to Quoted Post
Half 3 GMT, still nothing. As LE buyer, yeah I feel bit let down. Early access my -Yoink!-! Won't be falling for THAT crap again.

You didn't pay for early access to the maps, you paid for discounted price of those maps.

I'd love to know where people are getting this information from.

Love to know where you're getting your info too, no-one's talking about early map access; specializations access, man. 4PM GMT, still nothing yet. Le sigh.

I don't know if you've noticed..but this topic is about the maps..not the specializations..so that is where I'm getting my info from...
«< Previous3031323334Next >»44 Pages