Shadow Hado;2008291 wrote:
If you don't mind, I've got a few questions regarding the Speed Runs / Time Attacks.
1. Is there a maximum number of Spartans allowed per team?
2. If we complete an SR as part of a team, should each member submit the time individually, or should we designate one person to send in the time with all of our names in the first box? i.e. Shadow Hado / Mike R Hammer / Ov Thy Demise / CpT TimmyG
3. If we're completing the SR's solo, should we specify that somewhere, like next to our name or something? i.e. Shadow Hado (Solo)?
4. Is there currently a known deadline for submissions?
5. Is there a limit to the number of entries per Mission, or can we keep sending in new improvements over our previous best?
6. In the communication, OP35616 mentined that they want the "Spartans who can take down enemies the fastest," but also to practice and "focus specifically on speed." While these are one in the same, which one is more important to OP35616? What I'm getting at is this: Are these supposed to be "FULL CLEAR Speedruns," or just "Start-to-Finish the Fastest Way Possible" Speedruns?
P.S. - To anyone who is submitting times, I found out that pausing the game DOES add to your completion time- when I came back and finished one of my Core SR's earlier, my time was over 80 minutes! Lol!
P.P.S. - Also, don't bother with the Tactical Package "Resupply": in Spartan Ops, you are automatically allowed to pick up grenades from fallen enemies.
First off Good questions! I'll be sure to add them to the Q/A part of my post!
and now to more pressing matters.
1. I would have to say 4 is the max due to the current limitations of SpOps being a max of 4 :)
2. If you do complete it as a team please feel free enter all squad mates names separated by commas.
3. If you complete it solo there is no need for further designation due to the way the form is currently set up.
4. The current deadline is unknown to us at this time and will be updated accordingly.
5. There is no current limitation on how many times you can submit times, we only take into account the fastest times.
6. I am unclear to that as well, I would just go for speed at the moment. If I hear differently I will update my post.
I hope that cleared everything up, If you have any further questions please feel free to voice them.