Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»11 Pages
Mod's please don't lock this thread out as I do not intend on discussing the status of it. It is just a poll.
whats the bet all the people who vote no are members of 343
Its a possibility...
It doesn't really look like they thought it out very well. I don't even know why they would have had them all locked in the first place.
xRagingxPwnerx;1918990 wrote:
It doesn't really look like they thought it out very well. I don't even know why they would have had them all locked in the first place.

the whole game is a mess.... im not surprised at all
The only reason they had it locked in the first place was so people can have more incentive to buy LE.
Instead of trying to steal our money, they should have focused on making a better game and not -Yoinking!- over half of their community.
The specializations should be unlocked for everyone without question. But will they?
Of course not, because 343 is greedy and stupid.
Spankin All Day;1919022 wrote:
The only reason they had it locked in the first place was so people can have more incentive to buy LE.
Instead of trying to steal our money, they should have focused on making a better game and not -Yoinking!- over half of their community.
The specializations should be unlocked for everyone without question. But will they?
Of course not, because 343 is greedy and stupid.

Highlighted part should have never happened.
The people voting No are elitists who bought the LE and want it all to themselves because their "special"
I got the extra specializations but I think it is so incredibly lame that those outside the USA didn't. Talk about a giant middle finger to a huge audience. If I were them I would quit playing instantly and demand a full refund.
No gaming content should ever be locked! I am fine with the armor skins being something to achieve, but besides that one shouldn't be limited.
Very Very disappointed in 343. You are lucky my buddy loves this game cause I would've brought it back.
Looking forward to Destiny, Defiance and Respawn's project coming out soon.
Mr 1ply;1919083 wrote:
The people voting No are elitists who bought the LE and want it all to themselves because their "special"
I got the extra specializations but I think it is so incredibly lame that those outside the USA didn't. Talk about a giant middle finger to a huge audience. If I were them I would quit playing instantly and demand a full refund.
No gaming content should ever be locked! I am fine with the armor skins being something to achieve, but besides that one shouldn't be limited.
Very Very disappointed in 343. You are lucky my buddy loves this game cause I would've brought it back.
Looking forward to Destiny, Defiance and Respawn's project coming out soon.

I hate to ask for these type of things (especially when I have nothing in return)but if you still have that extra code, may I have it? I'm currently trying to access my old email which I think has the code I was sent. If I do happen to receive my code, I would give it to you.
dude if everyone votes for that petition that posted up in the forums that would be awesome.
yes
I am hoping that people see this and vote. You can all help by spreading the word. We need one specific location and one specific number that 343 can see.

If you really feel like I do, stop playing too.
If you disagree with ranks being locked out unless you bought special content, stop playing until it is released, globally.
Why should other countries be penalized for not being North America?
I guess 343 thinks they won't get to SR70 and get exp capped.
If you guys were here before launch, you would know that 343i was planning on releasing the spec. according to how quickly the community progressed through ranks. Then, out of nowhere Microsoft thought it would be a great idea to relase spec. codes for everyone that played the game before the 20th. Well, of course, this completely messed up the way 343i planned on doing things and now their stuck fixing this whole mess up, if Microsoft didn't intervene I bet we would have all our spec. right now.

There was a huge thread/rant about msft releasing the spec. codes early here, the community hated that at the time, now they wish it actually worked. Funny huh?

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1541761_Standard-Editions-get-Specializations-Early.aspx#post1541761
Edited by Moderator - Please do not bump/necropost threads.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post the same thing numerous times or purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Silly idea to limit the specializations to only parts of the world.

Voted.
cookie of chaos;1919541 wrote:

Voted.

Haha I agree.
Darkrain491;1918958 wrote:
whats the bet all the people who vote no are members of 343

Or they bought the LE or received their code and already have all the specializations.
Wickenheiser;1919601 wrote:
cookie of chaos;1919541 wrote:

Voted.

Haha I agree.

Agree too, of course.
And in the Poll question, when I said unlocked for all, I did mean, ALL that play this game, no matter of locale.
This whole thing is hilarious. It's like it was planned and executed by a grad student intern..what a mess.
123Next >»11 Pages