Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»9 Pages
Excited for Team Regicide, sounds like the return of VIP.

Notes:
You have the FFA Throwback maps listed instead of Team Regi.
The Forza DLC links are messed up.

Edit: In this thread, opinions will be stated as facts.
Need to bring back team snipers. It's an important part of halo.
Why do we need team regicide? That game type is flawed.

Give us normal team slayer. We need this. No custom loadouts, just BR starts. NO DMRS. No armour abilities.

Also take out regicide and put in normal ffa slayer. It is far superior.

The maps look uninspired btw.
wow congratulations!! your taking a broken FFA game and bringing it to a Team based game WOW. and no mention of any TU , nerfs or buffs to any weapon. fixing the kill cam, taking out IR, team double's and the new map oak HAS wait for it 3 new BTB maps WOW. i guess i can play Heaven for another 3 months
i'm very disappointed that there is still no BTB objective option. most of the current maps available seem to be best suited for large parties and objective gameplay.

imo, the only reason infinity slayer and btb infinity slayer are as popular as they are is because IS is the only non-vanilla team slayer option and BTBIS is the only BTB option. i understand population control is an issue, but please consider BTB objective and a non-infinity team slayer. halo has always had these options and i understand 343 is proud of regicide and infinity styled gameplay but there is a lack of a halo experience, that veteran players have always appreciated, in halo 4's current iteration.

and for the love of pete, please remove random ODs from non-infinity gametypes and bring back static weapon spawns on predictable timers.

so my thanksgiving's photo was not appropiate for the bulletin... what an awful pedicure photo!
I hope there are more SWAT friendly maps in the other map packs. When the new maps hit, will certain playlists be locked out if you don't have them (a la Halo 3) or will they just not be an option (a la Halo Reach)?

Also, why don't you just go ahead and make SWAT a permanent playlist already?

The only viable explanation I can come up with for FFA Throwback and Team Regicide being rotated in instead of Grifball is that you guys are trying to see if different variants of those types would bring more players. Those types are performing quite poorly in the permanent list.....why keep them?

Still nothing on people who haven't got their other 6 specialization. Way to go 343 you officially put a worse level cap on Halo 4 than bungie did with Halo Reach.
Sonow Raevius;1888693 wrote:
Still nothing on people who haven't got their other 6 specialization. Way to go 343 you officially put a worse level cap on Halo 4 than bungie did with Halo Reach.

Microsoft is the one handling the codes. And it was stated that the codes would be sent out in December.
Is this the spot for me to say I really really really want BTB Objective? It really is the best part of Halo. Halo 4 really does the Objective gametypes well, but its a real downer not being able to play CTF, KOTH, and Oddball with parties bigger than 5.

There are a lot of BTB maps, that I'd argue play better for Objective than they do Slayer, and more on the way. Let us play them. Bring BTB Objective.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Sonow Raevius;1888802 wrote:

Yep. That'll help.
Glad I didn't waste my money on the Season Pass, pretty much 3 BTB maps.

Harvest is pretty much Complex 2.0

When will they incorporate Forged Maps into matchmaking?

When is the Title Update coming?

Sonow Raevius;1888693 wrote:

You should have bought the LE if you wanted them before they were going to be released... That's not 343's fault... they said from the beginning that specs were unlocked immediately for LE buyers and later for everyone else.
You 343i employees need to get your Yoink! straight. Focus on what the community here at waypoint is discussing constantly. Where's the Title Update, where's the acknowledgement of the community in any way. Honestly, you're losing people daily because of the way you are going about this. It's disappointing to bet let down time and time again.
Im so ready for new maps. I need more variety in my life :P
Wake me, when you need me
Forum Ranking | Member Ranks
robjdouglas;1888584 wrote:

Give us normal team slayer. We need this. No custom loadouts, just BR starts. NO DMRS. No armour abilities.

Play Halo 3.... It's still supported and has all of those things... What is the point of playing Halo 4 if you don't want any of the additions to the game?
I don't know, if you guys are really busy or not, but you should start to adress the concerns of us players. I really expected more from the MM tweaking section, of the multiplayer and I expected more of the Crimson map-pack. How about adding more smaller maps, instead of adding mid sized to big and wide open maps, which we already have?

I'm sick of playing Haven 100 times in a row and most people I know, are too and I'm sure, here are some more people, which are thinking the same way.

Halo 4 has really dissapointed me, but it is still better then Reach, so I will most definitely keep playing, but only, because my friends are playing it, too.

Sad things is, that some minor tweaks would increase the playability of Halo 4 and people actually would start to care, about their performance. I can't take Halo 4 serious, with things like instant spawns, not being able to drop the flag and etc. just to name a few.

Oh god, I sound like a hater. :/

I'm a Halo fan, from the beginning, most of us are, but I'm not feeling the typical "Halo fun" anymore.

This is really just constructive critique and I really think, that you guys should consider some changes, to attract more players.

And to end this post, just a quick question: "Do you have expected more players to play this game or are you proud of the numbers?"

Sincerly, a Halo fan, that cares about the future of Halo.
123Next >»9 Pages