Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»20 Pages
Just to clarify the situation. If you live in Europe you won't receive an email by November 30th with the specialization code.

Here is the link to the official email: Halo 4 Specialization Email

Scroll down to the bottom and read the following part:
Halo 4 Email wrote:
** To receive early access to Specializations, you must purchase Halo 4 Standard Edition and play the game while connected to Xbox LIVE by 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time on November 20, 2012. A download code will be sent to the email address associated with your Xbox LIVE account by November 30, 2012; any email returned as nondeliverable will not be re-sent. Limit: one code per gamertag. Xbox LIVE Gold membership required for Halo Infinity Multiplayer (sold separately). Offer available to users 17 years of age and older in the following Xbox LIVE countries: United States, Canada, Chile, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and India. Offer is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. In New Zealand, only adult accounts (18 years of age and older) can download or stream content over Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Download charges may apply as set by your ISP. For Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and system requirements, see www.xbox.com/live. Offer provided by: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052.

Now face the ugly truth.But to be honest, I'm really upset about it, but the mail clearly says:" If you live in Europe you're f****". I live in Europe btw.

PS: Sorry for my bad English ;)
Someone else brought this up, and I'll admit: that's pretty weak. I mean, the UK has a pretty strong Xbox player base, doesn't it?

Bad Microsoft! Bad!
So wait... when does everyone else get their code? Do we ever get it? They really aren't being clear with this at all.
Ok even though I got LE I feel that europe has always been left out when it comes to these sorts of special giveaways come on microsoft... Europe doesn't just sit around all day, we play halo too you know!?
CoSY94;1852924 wrote:
So wait... when does everyone else get their code? Do we ever get it? They really aren't being clear with this at all.

We yuropoors get it when it's available for every last gamertag that plays HAlo 4... that's when the community reaches a yet-to-be-told milestone...
well im happy i bought the LE then :P
Well all i have to say is that's B******t, i mean im level 70 (reached it today) and we have to wait until the community reach a certain milestone and we get the specializations. That's massively unfair for us hardcore halo fans that play halo and are stuck at that rank. I mean its like 343 don't even acknowledge the WHOLE of Europe (that play halo).
Im Going Space;1852979 wrote:
well im happy i bought the LE then :P

^This^

So proud of that white case.
That is strait garbage. There is no excuse for why Europe can't get the codes either. I've been trying to stay optimistic about 343 but they just keep betraying my trust. D:<
So I put my real birth date on Xbox and I'm 15 do I still get the code ?
ArabViper;1853915 wrote:
So I put my real birth date on Xbox and I'm 15 do I still get the code ?

Did you get the original e-mail saying you'll get the code if you play before November 20th?

If not, then no.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Wow
So I have 1 question will players still get the code in the U.S if they played halo 4 from the day it was released to the 20th but were not online at 11:59:59 on the 20th do to work?
What happens after the 20 if u play it how will u level higher than 70?
The funny thing is the Franchise Development Director (Frank O Connor) is from Scotland (in Europe).
I have the LE but wow... That's really stupid.
LE owner but I think the situation stinks and I see it as somewhat insulting. Its a known fact that Microsoft gives preference to the USA when it comes to all these kinds of offers...

343's ability to fix the current bugs and balance multi-player will be taken into consideration when the 720 & PS4 release and Halo 5 comes out as thats when I'll make a decision over which format to go for. Microsofts anal policies over controllers, HDD's and other peripherals already don't help their case.

I've been into Halo ever since 3DFX's box-art featured early halo screenshots (before MS bought Bungie) but the way it has developed over the years has been killing it for me, Halo was the only reason I got an Xbox, and Halo 3 was the only reason I reluctantly got a 360 - I don't like being treated like a 2nd class citizen by Microsoft/343 so we'll have to see what happens next.
Hopefully they miss wrote or something dumb like that. And why did I only hear about this now!?
I Just bought the Special code thing from EBay for 5 quid just to be safe
Did anyone else get the "Keep up the good work, Spartan" email? That appears to be what we got instead.

So, the DewXP got cancelled here (they emailed me in October to promote it, saying it'd be on UK Mountain Dew Energy cans and bottles), we didn't get the KOTH app (which nets you Locus - US only), and now we miss out on this.

Yeah, cheers 343. Woo.
123Next >»20 Pages