Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»7 Pages
I look at these forums every day and 85% of the threads are complaints and that you all hate the game.

Also there's now only tops 120k people online..

I personally like the game. Lots of patches to be done but good on the whole.

I think a lot of you need to give the game a chance, as there was no beta and this is the first game by 343i
It's either Blops 2 or just because too many people think it's boring.

It's probably the former, though. Just give it a couple months.
Halo 4 sucks. It needs a major rework of everything in mp.
Halo 3 Forum on release: complaining

Halo Reach Forum on release: complaining

Halo 4 Forum on release: complaining

History repeats itself and always will.
B e n e F i 7;1786810 wrote:
Halo 4 sucks. It needs a major rework of everything in mp.

Your evidence, good sir?
It's not a flop in my eyes, and it's the best Halo ever in my opinion. And I agree on the part about beta, and that it's their first REAL game.
The threads aren't made for people to cit chat about how much they love a game, and its NOT bad when you see complaint threads about the game.

I means the people who find it fun are playing and the people who take their time to get on the threads often have something that wants/needs to be addressed and therefore share it with the community and developers.

Complaint threads have ALWAYS been this prevalent.
Leave them brother.
The Great Journey waits for no one.

All I have to say to the "haters" is Halo has changed and grown up now, and his is how Halo's going to be from now on, so stop complaining - it only brings changes the community ends up regretting, so if you feel it's over for you, just split now.
Not a flop but def needs some tweaks. I'm still having fun playing.
The matchmaking is Yoink! and given a lot of the forum goes would be passionate about matchmaking it's little wonder the general mood is negative.

If something is garbage it is garbage and Halo 4 has the worst matchmaking since Halo 2 and I am being unfair to Halo 2 since a lot of the networking problems came from cheaters/modders/network manipulators.
Go On Thome;1786791 wrote:
I look at these forums every day and 85% of the threads are complaints and that you all hate the game.

I think a lot of you need to give the game a chance, as there was no beta and this is the first game by 343i

The problem is people are tired. Tired of not having their opinion heard, tired of followers praising a game because they were bad at the good Halo games and attacking us any time we try and post about ways to improve our enjoyment of the game.

343 will realize soon enough that if they don't try and please both sides of the community with separate playlist then just like Reach this game will slowly fade away.
Hatsukai;1786816 wrote:
Halo 3 Forum on release: complaining

Halo Reach Forum on release: complaining

Halo 4 Forum on release: complaining

History repeats itself and always will.

This always happens. Trust me OP, this nothing to be hugely concerned about.
Retobix;1786806 wrote:

You know people said the same thing about halo reach when it came out...
No, Halo 4 was not a flop. In fact, it's the most successful Halo game yet.

The reason people are complaining is this forum is for feedback to 343i on what they need to fix.

As for the population count, Halo 4 only displays the total number of people actually playing in playlists whereas the other Halo games display everybody who was playing Campaign, Firefight, Forge, Custom Games, Theater, or just sitting on the menus. So I imagine the total numbers are closer to 400K or 500K when it says 100K. Not to mention I saw about 360K on the other morning. It really depends on the time of day.

It is a good game, and tons of people are playing it.
Ender Ghost;1786976 wrote:
Retobix;1786806 wrote:

The difference being that Reach is terrible.
I really do like Halo 4, but a lot needs to be tweaked, it wasn't a flop, nor does it "suck". It's just too easy exploit, but after all, the game has only been out for a week and a bit and no game is perfect at launch, it has to go through some tweaking before it can be gold and Halo 4 is yet to go through those tweaks, so I think people need to slow down a bit and realize that this game has just come out and will defiantly get so much better in the coming weeks.
Halo 4 is far from flop, it sold more then Reach and H3 first week and its been confirmed more people played the game then any other Halo at launch. People seem to forget Halo 4 doesn't show how much people are actually online playing Halo only how much people are playing in one of the playlists. Right now if you add up the matchmaking numbers its around 170k, most games cant even reach a consistent 25-50k. My friend also told me the Black ops numbers were disappointing, 600k-650k is disappointing for CoD and those numbers are for the people online not just playing the multiplayer.
Money wise, it sold quite a few copies in its first week, so financially definitely not a bust.

I think JIP along with a few other things have almost ruined MM. Just a few minor tweaks could fix that, with the addition of a few forge maps, or at least the addition of Valhalla to 4v4 slayer. All the maps have become old fast, and I believe it's why the last few times I've been on, Big Team outnumbers Infinity Slayer.

Enough of the gripes, the actual game play of Halo 4 is really fun. The weapons are fun to shoot and the movements of the spartan feel good. I just can't wait until Ranked play lists are introduced, then that at least will give me a reason to play and actually take it seriously. Now, half the time I'm messing around on the map, exploring it and stuff like that. For the most part, I could careless if I win or lose.

Playing Ranked will change all of my in game behavior, and I can't wait.
Ender Ghost;1786976 wrote:
Retobix;1786806 wrote:

And when Halo 3 came out.
Go On Thome;1786791 wrote:

300k plus on last night.
123Next >»7 Pages