Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»8 Pages
Thanks!

Will we hear about major fixes/changes before or after implementation going forward?
No mention of the rampant amount of bugs, exploits, and glitches all over the game. The Issues Being Addressed thread barely touches upon anything. What happened to the transparency that we were receiving before the game came out?

>Deny
>Deny
>Deny

>Regret
>Regret
>Regret
Please bring back death X's
That's a big number...

Thanks. Halo 4 is amazing
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
Tunavi;1764966 wrote:
Please bring back death X's

This, this x 4,590,416,285. I cannot emphasize this enough.

This, this this, this this this.

That.

Also, please don't remove SWAT, ever. I'll play at least a few games every day. Promise! Even though I don't think any of the maps are that well suited for SWAT I'll deal, I swear. I'll be patient. I can wait.

Lots of stats!
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Are there going to be playlists that support multiple gametypes in the future?
Calling it: longest and most explanatory bulletin yet.

some things I noticed:

Matchmaking playlists so far = AWESOME!!!!

All of the stat tracking = AWWWWESSSSOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!

but most importantly...

Team Snipers. Nuff said.

Thanks Angel and I'll be seeing you all of you next week... down the barrel of my sniper rifle that is...
Please don't ever remove swat, although I wouldn't complain with the removal of the DMR from the playlist, but that probably won't happen.
Link1201;1764892 wrote:
Thanks!

Will we hear about major fixes/changes before or after implementation going forward?

You'll get playlist information before, and bug fixes after. The reason for that is we're trying to get in as many fixes as possible every week, so we don't have a final list on Wednesday.
Shadowdjinni;1764948 wrote:
No mention of the rampant amount of bugs, exploits, and glitches all over the game. The Issues Being Addressed thread barely touches upon anything. What happened to the transparency that we were receiving before the game came out?

>Deny
>Deny
>Deny

>Regret
>Regret
>Regret

From the matchmaking section of the Bulletin:

Quote:
On Monday, SWAT was added to Matchmaking, along with five brand new Spartan Ops missions. Also included in that update were the following:

• Added a new variant to Ragnarok CTF, which removed Banshees
• Fixed an exploit location on Ragnarok
• Added two Mantises to Meltdown BTB
• Improved spawning for CTF and Infinity Slayer on Complex

Please note that the map fixes only affect playlists and not on-disc custom game map variants. We are aware that other glitches and exploits exist, and we will continue pushing out Matchmaking fixes for these issues on Mondays.
PhNx Hellfire;1765049 wrote:
Calling it: longest and most explanatory bulletin yet.

some things I noticed:

Matchmaking playlists so far = AWESOME!!!!

All of the stat tracking = AWWWWESSSSOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!

but most importantly...

Team Snipers. Nuff said.

Thanks Angel and I'll be seeing you all of you next week... down the barrel of my sniper rifle that is...

I see what you did there...
Great bulletin, very detailed and informative. Also, I am loving Halo 4 so far. Thanks for the awesome game!!
Negative 9;1765043 wrote:
Are there going to be playlists that support multiple gametypes in the future?

Not sure at this point. We're monitoring the trends and will make the determination when we have a solid amount of matchmaking information.
I (and many others) would like to hear any info on JIP tweaks/changes.

Thanks.
ze RE4PER;1765062 wrote:
Please don't ever remove swat, although I wouldn't complain with the removal of the DMR from the playlist, but that probably won't happen.

SWAT has maintained some awesome numbers. We'll see how it fares this week with Team Snipers added to the mix!
hella renob;1765081 wrote:
I (and many others) would like to hear any info on JIP tweaks/changes.

Thanks.

We're investigating some of the issues that are being reported in regard to Join in Progress, but no decisions have been made at this time. Still in the research and determine the best course of action stage. The feature won't be removed, but the formula may be tweaked.
123Next >»8 Pages