Notification

Icon
Error

«< Previous110111112113114Next >»161 Pages
when unbaned accounts? question for 343 Industries
when unbaned my console? question for 343 Industries(that is not right,I'm disappointed)
After trying to glean some information as to the reasons behind a ban on halo 4's matchmaking mode I was turned away due to the matter not falling within microsofts remit. I was simply handed a link to the public face of the company that made the game with zero direction as to the exact contact details. I imagine they wish to infer, since this website contains no contact details for the relevant department, that I am to simply air my grievance in their forum and hope that one of the moderators picks it up and posts an answer into that forum which I must constantly monitor. For such a wealthy group to treat a problem concerning taking away part of a product that people have paid for with such disregard is absurd.

There's nothing fair about taking away part of something that someone has bought for a reason that the customer only might find out after the fact. Guidelines should be provided directly to the customer in a simple form suitable for anyone upon purchasing a game where specific terms exist for its usage. And by anyone I mean everyone, not just those who are prepared to sit and read through an EULA for 12 hours with bleeding eyes.

I was banned for quitting games and admittedly I quit allot of games. After serving my one hour ban I carried on never quitting again, not once. However from time to time this ban comes back and without reason. I would like justification for providing such Ill suited arrangements for dealing with customers after removing, what many would argue, the flagship component of the xbox's flagship game. As well as an explanation regarding this recurring ban.
I'm still waiting on my Halo 4 Specializations Priority Alpha message on XBox Live. I bought 2 copies of Halo 4, one of which was pre-ordered and the other bought at the midnight release. I believe I'm more than eligible to recieve the code. Please send me one so I can move forward in my ranking.

Gamertag: SkEtastic
Playing since launch.
Over the age of 18.
Living in the United States.
Could have been handled better.
I turned on my xbox and got the new update for halo 4 and now I cannot play on the new crimson dlc maps that I downloaded the other day. 343 is there any way you can make the maps work again I will be dissapointed in halo if i have to buy them after i already have them. its still on my harddrive but says it cannot validate it. please help asap
Quote:
I turned on my xbox and got the new update for halo 4 and now I cannot play on the new crimson dlc maps that I downloaded the other day. 343 is there any way you can make the maps work again I will be dissapointed in halo if i have to buy them after i already have them. its still on my harddrive but says it cannot validate it. please help asap

That means you got them for free when you weren't supposed to. Which is why you aren't on here complaining that you paid for something and don't want to pay twice. Just be satisfied with getting to try the maps for free, some of us paid for them in advance and didn't even get to play when we were supposed to, so forgive me if I have no sympathy for you not getting to keep them for free.
Any word on people getting unbanned for the Map fiasco?! Or has anyone been able to fix this? I go into MM and it just loads up but never lets me in a match. ):

I haven't been able to play matchmaking since Monday! ): And I got lots of time to kill this weekend.
WTF 343 I been xp banned since 3 days ago I am -Yoinking!- pissed off cause I did nothing wrong fix this Yoink! cause if am still banned from now untill sunday im gonna -Yoinking!- throw halo 4 in the trash and WTF I didnt even get a notification in the game i became a sr 70 and then my xp bar went away and im not getting any xp WHAT THE -Yoink!- !!! FIX THIS -Yoinking!- PROBLEM.......And I bet im not the only one pissed off here.
I just noticed that I'm also banned from campaign.

I really mean it when I say that this is how you make a bad situation worse.

Begging for a fix as soon as possible.
Originally Posted by: HALOx4xLIFE Go to Quoted Post
WTF 343 I been xp banned since 3 days ago I am -Yoinking!- pissed off cause I did nothing wrong fix this Yoink! cause if am still banned from now untill sunday im gonna -Yoinking!- throw halo 4 in the trash and WTF I didnt even get a notification in the game i became a sr 70 and then my xp bar went away and im not getting any xp WHAT THE -Yoink!- !!! FIX THIS -Yoinking!- PROBLEM.......And I bet im not the only one pissed off here.

Did you choose another specialization?
Originally Posted by: HALOx4xLIFE Go to Quoted Post

Unless you bought the limited edition or have a specialization code, you cannot advance beyond level 70. At some point, additional specializations will be unlocked and you can go beyond 70.

This is all common knowledge and easily answered by reading the forums before posting obscenity filled rants.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.
I'm very disappointed in the fact that I purchased the legendary edition and I have not been able to play the new maps at all, and i have been plagued by connection issues with Halo 4 when it's not from my end because I've been forced to play other games and have not had a single issue with connection at all. 343 get your stuff together and get these issues resolved. If this keeps up this loyal Halo gamer will disappear. I know the threat of losing one purchase isn't much but it should bother you that you have people all over the world having so many issues with your product and if this continues you will kill a very beloved franchise. All i want is to be able to play the game I have looked forward to for a long time and enjoy it, because as of now all it does it make me angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot that I have also not received my email for the specializtions for playing since the launch when i played after the midnight release and played all night long. Yet again another ball that has been dropped by 343. Thinking about it i didn't have problems with online matchmaking and such before the newest update. Did something get screwed up in the programing. The new crimson map pack I have not received any notification if I was placed on the ban so yet another fail. I just want to play my game and be able to enjoy it FIX THIS NOW!!!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Hello! I am trying to troubleshoot an issue I am having that started last night. I can chat just fine in party chat, but I can not hear/talk to anyone in game chat. I didn't make any settings changes, but last night I stopped being able to communicate with anyone outside of my party. I tried adjusting privacy settings, and switching chat settings from party to game and vice-versa. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? Thanks
Originally Posted by: Cheebahawk215 Go to Quoted Post
Hello! I am trying to troubleshoot an issue I am having that started last night. I can chat just fine in party chat, but I can not hear/talk to anyone in game chat. I didn't make any settings changes, but last night I stopped being able to communicate with anyone outside of my party. I tried adjusting privacy settings, and switching chat settings from party to game and vice-versa. Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening? Thanks
You may have been banned from in-game voice by a very badly-built system that Halo 4 inherited from Halo: Reach.

Every time you manually mute someone in-game, you bring them one step closer to a mute ban. The same applies to you: the more you're muted, the more likely you are to be mute-banned. The ban basically means that everyone has you muted by default.

The system causes false-positives when players instinctually mute the enemy team (unaware of or indifferent to options in the main menu that let you do this automatically without handing out free round-trip tickets to Banchorage). It's also prone to exploitation, with many players vengefully muting opponents that they've lost to. The system doesn't pay attention to whether you were in Party Chat or were mic-less when you were muted. There is absolutely no appeals or manual reporting process.
Originally Posted by: shadow fox5184 Go to Quoted Post
I forgot that I have also not received my email for the specializtions for playing since the launch when i played after the midnight release and played all night long. Yet again another ball that has been dropped by 343. Thinking about it i didn't have problems with online matchmaking and such before the newest update. Did something get screwed up in the programing. The new crimson map pack I have not received any notification if I was placed on the ban so yet another fail. I just want to play my game and be able to enjoy it FIX THIS NOW!!!

If you bought the limited edition you should already have a code for both the map pack and your specializations...
I'm worried people will file complaints (communication) on others for the hell of it.
«< Previous110111112113114Next >»161 Pages