Notification

Icon
Error

«< Previous107108109110111Next >»161 Pages
I was really looking forward to this Infinity Challenge. I bet that no matter how I tell her, my girlfriend is going to feel really guilty for talking me into playing one split-screen match offline. I actually got the ban when we were watching the footage in Theater.
With a little luck I might be unbanned after a while since there has been a response from 343 in the thread I've opened on this, but I won't be able to participate in the Infinity Challenge and that might be something not so easily forgotten. I'm glad the issue is being resolved tho. Still, disappointment. :/
I have two console (slim e fat). I'am an italian gournalist and i have play Halo 4 for review, but my fat was permanently banned. Why? This is My review: http://gamesurf.tiscali.it/dynamic/articolo/CHIAVE/strl1307372696111/TIPO_PAGINA/recensione My gamertag is Skinki and My console is registred on xbox.com. Help me, please.
Hello, there seems to be a bit of a debacle with these recent bannings. I've been one of those affected and I hope this will clear up soon.
Best of wishes, and my GT is beanie larue.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Hello 343i! Was wondering why I got a temp xp ban last night while playing regicde? Anyway not a huge deal. Was just curious more so if this effects my chances in your infinity challenge? Thanks and great job on h4.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

Nice Taint and Slack. That is funny guys. No head. Wonder how he sees??
Problem is now that we have the banhammer going haywire like this, do we even try to compete in the Infinity Tournament today?

I want to, but theres this risk that the malfunctioning banhammer will get to me as well.

Found elsewhere..since I haven't seen it in the last few pages...

Quote:
Many affected players claim that downloading Halo 4 DLC the Crimson Map Pack has resulted in them being banned from certain portions of the game's online component.
A moderator for 343 Industries said last night on the Halo Waypoint forums: "We are not permanently banning players for previewing or purchasing the Crimson Map Pack. We are currently investigating the recent reports of permanent matchmaking bans.

"We will provide further updates tomorrow. Thank you for your patience."
There was a situation yesterday (Sunday) in which less than 200 Halo 4 users were being incorrectly banned from accessing certain parts of the game (not banned from Xbox LIVE as a whole), and we have since resolved the issue. All players accounts impacted are working as normal.
It appears my banhammer has been lifted. Hooray!!! :D
Now dinner and then the Infinity Challenge!!!
So its ok to compete in the infinity tournament and not worry about the banhammer going crazy anymore?

Also, what happened exactly? some of us would like to know why are usually reliable banhammer went crazy like that. and is there a chance it may happen again in the future?
SpecularBlinky;1710015 wrote:
I have just logged on to halo and a message has popped up telling me i have been banned from voice chat for a week, i am wondering why? because whenever i have been playing halo i have either not had my mic plugged in or i have been in a party. i have never talked to anyone or even made a noise in game chat while playing halo.

ditto :S
Could it be hackers that are trying to eliminate the competition?

wow banned for playing on a map that was free and microsoft's fault
really i'm just gonna play cod black ops 2
I Really don't understand why i have been banned, i haven't violated anything and just been playing like i always have.
The problem was corrected today.

I didn't get a notice that I'm aware of, but the problem was taken care of. For this, I am very appreciative. Things happen, but as long as they are corrected or adequately addressed, I couldn't ask for more. The best part is the boys will be tickled they can play their favorite game again.
hi, my gamertag is killera555bf3 and whilst i was over at my girlfriends house my brother went on to my xbox even though i told him not to, my brother then went to help my friend winnablelakez06 get the exterminator commendation, he then brought all of the controllers in and help winnable, when i got on i was welcomed by a message saying "you are temporarily banned from earning xp". because i was unaware of my little brothers actions can i please possibly be either unbanned or atleast know how long i have until i can earn xp, also i would like to state that when i got back i got invited to a party by winnable, i joined him and he said he was also temp banned but for less time for me so please help
Why am I still voice banned? My ban said one week and it has almost been 3...
«< Previous107108109110111Next >»161 Pages