Notification

Icon
Error

«< Previous99100101102103Next >»388 Pages
Honestly, I understand it's the first week and there will be problems, but at least acknowledge the issue and update the people who spent money to buy your game. I'm a huge Halo fan, but this is ridiculous already. I'm ready to trade this game in towards black ops tomorrow.
Pretty ridiculous that I can't even play the game I bought TWICE (LE and regular) online because of this stupid error that tells me the servers are down and refuses to let me join my friends who have been playing matchmaking without problems ALL day. I barely have time to play video games due to work, and I finally get a long weekend and can't even play online. What a bunch of -Yoink!-, 343.
The Splatter commendation is broken it shows on the commendation list that you can gain it in both War games And Spartan Ops i splattered a load of enemys in spartan ops and it never counted.
STOP THE KD BOOSTING in OBJECTIVE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caps off. Sorry but after days of playing King of the Hill - its the WORST.
Another guy with the specialization problem. Got the limited edition with the codes to unlock everything, however, it appears that all was unlocked except the specializations and possibly the map pack. There was no confirmation on the map pack. The specializations not being unlocked is consistent. Haven't been able to access them at all. I keep hearing the "you have to get to level 50 first" on alot of the forums but the limited edition has the code to unlock them with a code that cleary states "specializations;emblem;skin;map pk, not to mention it says on the Limited Edition cover, "launch day access to all specializations. Not pulling my hair out, but it is pretty aggravating. Specialization issues aside(and cortana "dying"), this game is everything I wanted it to be. 343, hats off to you guys. Well done.
the other user of my xbox entered their Limited Edition code to unlock their Recruit Prime stuff. they have full access to it and all's good for them
i of course cannot access that stuff on my gamer tag but every time i level up my SR, the unlock screen shows all that stuff as being unlocked. every time. even though that stuff is no where to be found my armor lists.
it makes it hard to see what i actually have unlocked (and reminds me that i didnt get the LE, heh)
anyone know of a fix for this?
Keep us posted man!
Cant play matchmaking at all says servers are down? ive tried everything :(
I cant connect it says servers our down but my brother in the same house as me can play fine? :( help
Forum Team;1719352 wrote:
H2o 2oH;1719145 wrote:
I am still not receiving proper credit towards my commendations. The commendation progress does not match my service record stats in game. The stats on waypoint are giving me different numbers from my in game service record now too. Please respond, i would like to know if this is a known issue and if something is being done about it. Thanks.

Web stats typically take a few minutes to catch up to your real-time progress. How long have your web stats not matched your in-game Service Record?

Since Day 1. Just so happens that it is tracking my commendation progress correctly but my problem is still with all the stats ive accumulated so far that was missed. My service record will show my true stats, if you look at the current progress of my commendations, youll see that theyre not even close to matching up. Am i going to be compensated for all the past stats it did not track? Can you guys somehow apply my true stats so i get the commendation progress i deserve? I am being ripped off on a lot of xp and its not fair at all.
i don't know if this happens to anyone else but i cant load certain maps like longbow
Getting server nonsense as well..can't play with any friends online.

This has been happening all DAY!

Funny thing is...these backup servers are more reliable than the standard ones 8/

Lag free games, crazy yoink!
SUBJ3CT DELTA;1726690 wrote:
343, i would like some news on the state of the sound quality in cut scenes, were not sure if this is some
Type of bug, or something you had to do to fit it in the disk, but either way its an absolute crime, for so many peoples hard work to be destroyed like that, the sound designers and neil obviously poured their hearts into it, and its just been a waste of time, because its just so lo-fi, it sounds terrible.

It just ruins the whole experience.

Yep. Very low music/effects quality during cutscenes. I've tried different HDMI cables, and different TV, even another copy of the game. Something with the Xbox, I'd think, but I'm not sure.
RLM Maniac64;1727088 wrote:
Another guy with the specialization problem. Got the limited edition with the codes to unlock everything, however, it appears that all was unlocked except the specializations and possibly the map pack. There was no confirmation on the map pack. The specializations not being unlocked is consistent. Haven't been able to access them at all. I keep hearing the "you have to get to level 50 first" on alot of the forums but the limited edition has the code to unlock them with a code that cleary states "specializations;emblem;skin;map pk, not to mention it says on the Limited Edition cover, "launch day access to all specializations. Not pulling my hair out, but it is pretty aggravating. Specialization issues aside(and cortana "dying"), this game is everything I wanted it to be. 343, hats off to you guys. Well done.

I've been asking this for a good 5-10 pages (alongside twitter requests) and no reply still...
8 hours with no servers and I have to listen to my friends play...is there any progress towards this issue or am I just going to keep checking every hour to see if its fixed???
Gamertag: Trenary JL

War games lobby:
"The Halo 4 servers are not available. Please try again later. Matchmaking has switched to using default playlist."

Spartan Ops Lobby:
"The halo 4 server is not available at this time. Please try again later"

Network status
"NAT RATING: Open"

I currently have 8 friends online in war games matchmaking. All other aspects of Xbox live are fully functioning.

This has been going on for about 7 hours now.
I was able to play and connect from release day until today with no problems. Any estimates on when this will be resolved? It has been a disappointing Sunday afternoon for the handful of us stuck with this issue. We would appreciate an explanation of what is going on here and maybe some estimates of when its going to get fixed. Like, should we give up on trying to play halo with our friends for the evening, or should we wait around resetting our xbox's over and over again in hopes that resolution is right around the corner.

I completely agree with you guys and I am in the same boat about the challenge xp.
ENGLISH VOICE DLC FOR NON ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTIES.

Just because we don't live in the US/UK, it doesn't mean we don't speak English. The voice overs are really bad and would prefer the option to play the game (Campain/Online) in English.
TRENARY jl;1727540 wrote:
Gamertag: Trenary JL

War games lobby:
"The Halo 4 servers are not available. Please try again later. Matchmaking has switched to using default playlist."

Spartan Ops Lobby:
"The halo 4 server is not available at this time. Please try again later"

Network status
"NAT RATING: Open"

I currently have 8 friends online in war games matchmaking. All other aspects of Xbox live are fully functioning.

This has been going on for about 7 hours now.
I was able to play and connect from release day until today with no problems. Any estimates on when this will be resolved? It has been a disappointing Sunday afternoon for the handful of us stuck with this issue. We would appreciate an explanation of what is going on here and maybe some estimates of when its going to get fixed. Like, should we give up on trying to play halo with our friends for the evening, or should we wait around resetting our xbox's over and over again in hopes that resolution is right around the corner.

i am with you on this all my friends are ranking up and getting cool armor and i am stuck here waiting for 343 to get there damn act together ser atleast they could post someting to let us know whats up
I have 24 wins in matchmaking but the achievement didn't pop.
«< Previous99100101102103Next >»388 Pages