Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»388 Pages
This thread will be used to communicate issues we are currently investigating and provide troubleshooting tips. If you are experiencing issues, please reply with as many details as possible.

Unable to load Campaign and/or matchmake

If you are unable to load a Campaign mission, returned to the title screen or crash in Matchmaking (immediately after the countdown or while the map is loading), or having trouble installing Disk 1 to your hard drive, please try the following: If you have a hard drive with enough free space, please attempt to install Disk 1 to your hard drive. If the install fails, please send us the following information, as it will help us identify the issue.

Issues with in-game sounds and cutscenes

If you are experiencing issues with in-game sounds and/or cutscenes, please send us the following information, as it will assist us with our investigation.

What kind of Xbox do you have?
  • Launch – original body with no HDMI
  • Elite – original body with HDMI
  • Slim – New body

What is your audio source?
  • HDMI
  • Analogue line out (component or AV cables)
  • Digital optical out

What is your monitoring setup?
  • AV receiver
  • Audio output (7.1, 5.1 etc)
  • TV speakers
  • Headphones

Unable to use the "Search" feature for the Halo 4 File Share

This issue has been resolved.

Xbox crashes when going to Halo Waypoint from Halo 4

This issue was fixed in the 12.06 Title Update. Please download the necessary update to fully resolve the issue.

DLC disappears after console reboot

This issue was fixed in the 12.06 Title Update. Please download the necessary update to fully resolve the issue.

DLC unavailable for other profiles on the same console

Completed Campaign but missing achievements

Latency/lag issues when matchmaking with non-regional players

We have pushed out a fix for this issue and we are continuing to monitor the situation and make changes as necessary.

My issue isn't covered here. What now?

Please check the FAQ.
My SR seems as though it is stuck at one, even though if I hit START it shows me almost at SR15.

And I cannot join any Halo party with my friends to play online co-op or MP with them.

I CAN play solo on MP though.

And MP worked seamlessly until around 5am Eastern time.
Playing a multiplayer custom game / forge mode. We are unable to join Matchmaking.
My profile says "Not Joinable" I can't play anything with my friends, it won't connect to the Halo 4 server in Infinity and it won't even let me host a system link game
I am also experiencing the same issues.
After a fresh restart of the game, servers seem accessible and I am able to view challenges, however as soon as you try to connect to friends or try to enter spartan ops/war games/campaign, all connections seem to be severed.
I'm having the exact same issue with Mikincide, and when I do play solo it does reward me with all the points I should be getting. I only get points for "Game Complete"
I'm SR-17 and it displays that on my Service Record, but in the menus I'm SR-1
Working for me now - THanks for the quick fix!!
im having the exact same issue with Mikincide.... harry up
Also having this issue. Cant matchmake at all this morning :(
To Lagnetic, THANK YOU! You said it the best. not even a day after the release and half of us can't even play? wow, nice job 343.
Stats don't work either here or on the xbox, Reach stats still work.
You can't join anyone, not even on System Link.
Waypoint on xbox doesn't work with Halo 4 stats.
I'm having the same issues... My SR doesn't show and friends cant join me, I can't join them. Things are all kinds of not right with my game. Also, I don't have any dialogue in the campaign. Anybody else have that issue? I hear the music and effects but the spoken parts aren't playing at all.
I'm also receiving a SR 1 level and friends can't join me.
What are you going to do about all the lost game time? For example I was playing campaign with my friend and lost all progress that was made .. and we miss out on MP to ..
I understand that game launches come with server crashes but why did this take hours to even get a thread on the game's website. Been struggling with this for hours.
Kinda understandable that the game will be suffering high amounts of traffic due to it being just out and all, the campaign itself was amazing, at least 343 have acknowledged the fact the server are messing up!, Hopefully its fixed soon as i'm dying to play online!
Cant join anything or anyone and it saying I have a mod nat type when I know for a fact its open. Got to say its been a piss poor responce to this seeing as how mnay ppl are down from it !!! get your act together 343 !!
123Next >»388 Pages