Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»6 Pages
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/universe/detail/a9e80d2f-0461-4682-abb3-7f8bf8be96bc

I got it.
Raider Shoulders: 1UK3CVJZM

EDIT: Another code found. I DID NOT FIND THIS NEW CODE. I thought they would be handy keeping here though.

Raider Torso: 3VGRZJ1BS6
What do I do with this code? Waypoint terminal ?
Yeah, it unlocks the Raider shoulders.
Totally confused.
How do I do it? I go on the classified bit, then the raider bit, click enter code and it's the weird symbols...
You need to input the corresponding forerunner character into the classified section under career on waypoint

EDIT: Forerunner Alphabet
how do i get to waypoint terminal?
the code you have entered is invalid..... and Im doing the correct symbols...

Is it possibly becaus eI havent started up halo 4 on this account yet?
Code doesn't work for me either :/ correct symbols inputted too.

Urgh. Why couldn't finding the terminals be enough? haha.
doesn't work
No worky
Worked for me, shoulders equipped :)
You also have to complete the first Spartan Ops mission
it works for me i just cant use it yet because i havnt met the requirements because my game doesnt get here till the fedex guy drops it off : (

EDIT* by the way good work post anymore you find i will be watching this page
Unlocking armor using terminal codes?! Finally, some incentive!
AUSSIE LENNON;1667579 wrote:
You also have to complete the first Spartan Ops mission


I was about to ask what else I need to do because it says all requirements not met.
what order do i input them?

do i go top left to top right and work my way down (almost like reading)

or do i go top left to bottom left then move right slightly and repeat
Pb Zeppelin1977;1667699 wrote:
what order do i input them?

do i go top left to top right and work my way down (almost like reading)

or do i go top left to bottom left then move right slightly and repeat


Fit them together like puzzle pieces, or use the codes given and convert them.
AUSSIE LENNON;1667711 wrote:
Pb Zeppelin1977;1667699 wrote:
what order do i input them?

do i go top left to top right and work my way down (almost like reading)

or do i go top left to bottom left then move right slightly and repeat


Fit them together like puzzle pieces, or use the codes given and convert them.


while waiting for a reply i worked it out XD

nice little puzzle i must admit
and for the second -Yoinking!- time where the -Yoink!- do i put these codes in?
123Next >»6 Pages