Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»5 Pages
Sweet. Thanks for the playlist info. Can’t wait for Tuesday.
Thankyou for answering two of my questions. I wasn't expecting that.

I'm curious, were you reading the thread as people posted? I reworded one of my questions immedietly after posting, and couldn't help but notice you quoted the original edit.

Also, do you have any ideas on when this site will be updated?
With all due respect, what ever happened to custom games being customizable? I know there's only have a set amount of disc space and development time to work with, but some of the team's decisions have been questionable, to put it mildly.
It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now...
Thanks.
Am ready.
No FFA Slayer? *SadFace*
Can you answer the question of when will the waypoint update roll out?
The last bulletin (pre-release)

-salutes-

Thanks for the Q&A :D
Honestly, the questions were a little disappointing. Sure, a few good ones were answered, but a lot of great ones were missed. For example, I would have liked to hear the reasoning behind no UNSC flying vehicle in multiplayer, not just that there isn't one.
Thanks for answering my question. A lot of good (and some not so good) info in this Bulletin.
Very cool, Dominion sounds awesome!

Slayer Pro, not so much, I already can tell this is going to be the next alternative setting for "competitive" play and tournaments.

I had hoped that we would have a game where everybody plays the same game, therefore expanding the player pool for competitions. Once again though, it appears, this will not be the case.
wow, no 343 halo 4 midnight launches across the globe :(
FatalAmbition91;1626566 wrote:
wow, no 343 halo 4 midnight launches across the globe :(

Well New York is recked...
I only have 1 question this week.

Why is there a Covenant Flying vehicle in multiplayer BUT NO Flying UNSC Vehicle in multiplayer?
So is there zero support for Campaign films or is it just Film Clips/Rewind that aren't in?
Alzode;1626658 wrote:
So is there zero support for Campaign films or is it just Film Clips/Rewind that aren't in?

Zero support. It's quite a shame, I know...
It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now...
MrRuSs3LL;1626542 wrote:
No FFA Slayer? *SadFace*

Regicide is FFA
So we got a new 'Priority Transmission', but no new glyph it seems.

It still seems like there are quite a few glyphs missing from the set we've assembled so far. I wonder if we've missed any.
Honestly , if I have to complain about ANYTHING in particular for Halo 4 at launch is how the Playlists are . I would honestly prefer to see a more Classic way of Playlists , in other words :

A FFA Playlist with FFA Slayer and some objective gametypes such as Oddball and add Regicide
A Big Team Battle playlist with Slayer and Objective.

Here's how I would have the playlist for Launch :
Team Slayer : 4 Vs 4 with Infinity Slayer and Slayer Pro
Capture The Flag : 5 Vs 5 with Multi CTF , Neutral CTF and One Side CTF
Oddball : 5 Vs 5 with Oddball and Hot Potato
King Of The Hill : 5 Vs 5 with King of The Hill and Crazy King
Big Team Battle : 8 Vs 8 with Infinity Slayer and CTF gametypes
Rumble Pit : 8 players with Infinity Slayer , Regicide , Oddball , Juggernaut(IF IT WAS THERE)
Flood : 10 players with some variants
Dominion : 6 Vs 6
Extraction : 6 Vs 6

That's it , same number of playlists , just a little bit better in my opinion for Launch day .

P.S:Where are Assault , Juggernaut , Race and some other gametypes that are MISSING ?
Lehnaru;1626678 wrote:
Alzode;1626658 wrote:

Zero support. It's quite a shame, I know...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but it's pretty sad when I'm looking forward to a Title Update for a game that hasn't been released yet.

This is the kind of thing that SHOULD be in the game. I realize this is no longer Bungie's Halo but other than dual wielding, Bungie only ever added to Halo. You guys just keep taking away.

Now I don't have a UNSC vehicle in Multiplayer for the first time in 5 years, Assault, Juggernaut, Race, and Invasion are gone, there's no theater support for Campaign (which ruins my Halo tradition of the past 5 years), and to top it all off, the armor customization has been dumbed down. I don't care if there are more base helmets in Halo 4, there was more customization in Reach!

On the bright side, there's a flyable Pelican in Campaign (IGN has a screenshot of it up in their Halo 4 review. This is not discussing leaked content anymore.), the music is FANTASTIC, and I'm as psyched for the Halo 4 Campaign as I was for ODST's Campaign!

I appreciate what you guys are doing for us but like someone else said, there have been some questionable decisions made. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and wait to get my hands on Halo 4 before making any final decisions. I'm conflicted...
123Next >»5 Pages