Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»94 Pages
I'm not on here as much now so if there is anything relevant to this that should be in the OP, PM me and I will add it.

Drakus07 wrote:

Videos:

Classified Transmissions:

Glyphs:

Gifs:

Miscellaneous:

Websites:

"Fakes"

Jackavenger wrote:

The user Evil Awakens left this link subtly:

http://home.paulschou.net/tools/xlate/

He also type in the text AccessDeni followed by this gibberish:

V2UgYXJlIGZvcmVydW5uZXJz-MTAuMzAuMjAxMg

I noticed the comparable format between Base64 and this gibberish on the website. Microsoft Mike and I both, independently, deleted all of the stock text from the boxes and pasted the gibberish into BASE 64.

It turned up the phrase

WE ARE FORERUNNERS 10.30.12

Leading us to believe something (my money's on another video, will. Something could also happen to Lethbridge) will happen on Tuesday next week.

We're not sure of its importance,but I think it's worth adding.

I've also linked all of the Gifs on around page 57 if you wanted to add them to the OP.

What the hell is going on in the second one?
ReadyUpLive is not directly affiliated with 343 Industries. The videos were made by RUL, not 343i.
SHADOWSTRIKE1;1570215 wrote:
ReadyUpLive is not directly affiliated with 343 Industries. The videos were made by RUL, not 343i.

But at around the same time this was spotted, the official XBOX Youtube and FB page got taken over by the Didact symbol.

So is this a coincidence?
343i did not make these videos. Do you think 343i would of created the second vid lol? defo readyuplive created these. Also look at the description.
Haloroach;1570209 wrote:

You're asking me.
Haloroach;1570218 wrote:

But at around the same time this was spotted, the official XBOX Youtube and FB page got taken over by the Didact symbol.

It's what's commonly known as a coincidence.
Haloroach;1570209 wrote:

Gallagher is a comedian from the 80's, whose big schtick was the 'Sledge-O-Matic'. In a parody of old infomercials, he'd bring out a huge -Yoink!- wooden mallet and smash things with it, most famously, watermelons.

As for what it has to do with the ARG, dunno yet, other than the fact that music from Halo 4 was playing in the background, and both clips so far, 'Glacier' and 'Gallager' start with 'G'.
This one time, I threw my lunch instead of a grenade! True story!
GT: WulfwoodsSins
Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken.
Oh mah gerd!!!! Linky!
Haloroach;1570209 wrote:

Smashing Yoink! with a hammer with Halo music playing.
Teh Spearhead;1570239 wrote:
Haloroach;1570218 wrote:

It's what's commonly known as a coincidence.

I don't think it is especially when THC and RUL are big when it comes to Halo
The second video was just... I have no idea what to make of it.
thrusanth;1570229 wrote:
343i did not make these videos. Do you think 343i would of created the second vid lol? defo readyuplive created these. Also look at the description.
Thats the thing.

While 343i may not have directly made them, we have no evidence. They could be working secretly with ReadyUpLive. Just like there are with IGN.

Whatever it is, the Didact is apparently taking over a lot of things. It might be a way of them hyping up the game, its definetly plausible. IGN, RUL, Facebook, etc. Did they come out and tell us at first about the earlier ARGs?
With all of the stuff going on, secret terminal letters and codes, Didact takeovers... it seems 343i is doing something. Hype, ARG, whatever.

This is what we've been waiting for... we've gotta get a team together, just like the Master Terminals thread in Anniversary.
Build an Archive of the story you love.
@HaloArchive
-The Halo Archive Awaits
What does Gallagher have to do with the Didact?

Unless......no. No no no no no NO NO! Gallagher was the ancient evil all along!
WulfwoodsSins;1570245 wrote:
Haloroach;1570209 wrote:

Gallagher is a comedian from the 80's, whose big schtick was the 'Sledge-O-Matic'. In a parody of old infomercials, he'd bring out a huge -Yoink!- wooden mallet and smash things with it, most famously, watermelons.

As for what it has to do with the ARG, dunno yet, other than the fact that music from Halo 4 was playing in the background, and both clips so far, 'Glacier' and 'Gallager' start with 'G'.
The secret terminal letter stands for 'C'.

Getting tricky, perhaps. We might be passing things up. Anything useful in those secret messages in the Bulletin? Recurring letters?
Build an Archive of the story you love.
@HaloArchive
-The Halo Archive Awaits
that Spartan IV;1570344 wrote:

Maybe the Didact smashes stuff with a hammer.
OrKuun Byundis;1570367 wrote:

That's how we are suppose to wake the didact in campaign. We need to find a gravity hammer and work our magic
OrKuun Byundis;1570367 wrote:

Oh no, I can see it now:

Tartarus: the Sequel
123Next >»94 Pages