(10.25.12)

(10.30.12)

(11.01.12)

(11.02.12)

(11.05.12)

(11.06.12)

(11.07.12)

(11.08.12a)

I'm running out of room, so I'll continue this post here; codes are there too.
It's the forerunner symbol for the letter C. Not sure what significance it has, Cortana maybe? probably not.
adamj004 wrote:
It's the forerunner symbol for the letter C. Not sure what significance it has, Cortana maybe? probably not.

Maybe a few more BTS vids will be uploaded before the release of the game, and typing those letters in HaloWaypoint via Xbox... we might unlock something?
good thinking i'll be keeping an eye out.
I was thinking the same thing. Some kind of marketing thing or ARG like I love bees. Maybe a code for another terminal like the Jul 'Mdama one. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for more of this.
If this is true, I'll have the link to those videos(directly to the symbols, of course).
Vaderfan1;1536873 wrote:
I was thinking the same thing. Some kind of marketing thing or ARG like I love bees. Maybe a code for another terminal like the Jul 'Mdama one. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for more of this.

Jul 'Mdama terminal didnt have codes in it.
There's an achievement for finding all of the Terminals so I'd say yes..
Edited by Moderator - Please do not post leaked content, real or fake.
GioFoSho;1536944 wrote:

what?
GioFoSho;1536944 wrote:

Don't post leaks here.
New Terminal code. Although I get the message "unable to load content"

Still unconfirmed.
Well looking at the symbols translated in this image: Translated Symbols, you can see the symbol from the video stands for C.

It could stand for:

The Terminal pages are down so we can't check it out right now :/
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
It could also stand for

So I could be onto something :D
What about chakas? Or covenant? Or something that is only slightly connected to the halos like cobra or carbine or campaign?
So far I've tried:

Cortana
Composer
Cryptum
Chakas
Covenant
Campaign
Cobra
Carbine
Chief
CTF

All gave CodeInvalid errors.

We're gonna need a few more suggestions people!
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
H2OPOLO PLAYA M wrote:
What about chakas? Or covenant? Or something that is only slightly connected to the halos like cobra or carbine or campaign?

I don't think it's an abbreviation, I think we're going to receive more BTS vids(w/ Forerunner symbols) before the game is released. So we'll end up with a word.
The Little Moa;1537829 wrote:
So far I've tried:

Cortana
Composer
Cryptum
Chakas
Covenant
Campaign
Cobra
Carbine
Chief
CTF

All gave CodeInvalid errors.

We're gonna need a few more suggestions people!

I'm sure the reason why you're getting CodeInvalid errors is because 343 is waiting to reveal the last code before making the terminal viewable.
BEASTx53 wrote:
I'm sure the reason why you're getting CodeInvalid errors is because 343 is waiting to reveal the last code before making the terminal viewable.

Exactly, I believe there will be more vids with Forerunner symbols at the end. I'll update this thread if this is true :D
123Next >»298 Pages