Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»5 Pages
First!
Nice read, but I would like to know if we can have the flood use any other weapon for custom game purposes please?
And congratz on it going gold, can't wait to get my hands on it :)
Thanks! It was interesting reading about the development of Halo 4 from Bonnie.

Quote:
Flood Conversion:
Convert a Spartan to the Flood

Alpha Conversion:

Infector:
Kill 2 Spartans in a row as a Flood without dying

Carrier:

Can you please clarify on the difference between these two pairs of medals?
GristlyStew721;1495084 wrote:

Quote:
Flood Conversion:

Alpha Conversion:

Infector:

Carrier:

I would actually like to know why there are medals for the alpha and medals for the normal infected at all. That seems like quite a bit of redundancy when one medal can work for both the alphas and normal just fine.
Fantastic read b.s angel. :)

Thanks for posting! I can't wait for H4 >.<
Zero Point Fox;1495105 wrote:

Quote:
Flood Conversion:

Alpha Conversion:

Infector:

Carrier:

I would actually like to know why there are medals for the alpha and medals for the normal infected at all. That seems like quite a bit of redundancy when one medal can work for both the alphas and normal just fine.

Maybe it's more rewarding, because you're against 8 other guys with only one friend.
Awesome bulletin! :D
I guess we get a halo 4 gold wallpaper and a nice sunset pic if u open or save the wallpaper lol

Quote:
Flood Conversion:

Alpha Conversion:

Infector:

Carrier:

I was wondering that as well. Is it like Killing Spree/Zombie Killing Spree, or just a typo?

Anyways, an excellent Bulletin, as always! I believe that OHI entry needs to be immortalized somehow!
Come out and taste the Grunty justice!
@halosaurus
Pretty cool.
Alpha flood get those special medals I guess. A way to indicate who was alpha and all. Makes sense.

But will regular infection be coming back?

The OHI entry, wow! I had no idea it went like that! So it pretty much went a bit closer than I thought a long time ago than what I thought recently.

I wonder if we'll get more clues and learn exactly what happened in the full version for abandon.

Sweet mark VI!
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Firstly, great bulletin Angel. That last bit was definitely fun to read about. Here's my comments:

1. Awesome new mode. Going to be interesting getting used to fast movement controls.

- Will there be customizations for increasing movement speed in customs? I assume yes, but with all the awesomeness in Halo 4, I just don't know if those settings have been cut back.

2. Great looking medals. Will be fun getting them.

B.S.Angel wrote:
Flood Conversion - Convert a Spartan to the Flood

B.S.Angel wrote:
Alpha Conversion - Convert a Spartan to the Flood.

I assume those are typo explanations and one means to convert a Spartan to Flood as an Alpha Flood while the other one is being a carrier Flood form. If that is not the case, please elaborate.

B.S.Angel wrote:
Infector - Kill 2 Spartans in a row as a Flood without dying

I assume this is right.

B.S.Angel wrote:
Carrier - Kill 2 Spartans in a row as a Flood without dying

3 spartans right?

B.S.Angel wrote:
Gravemind - Kill ALL Spartans in a row as a Flood without dying

I thank you for the challenge. Personal Halo 4 Career Challenge: get 165 of these.

B.S.Angel wrote:
Ancient One - Survive the entire round as a Flood and convert at least one Spartan

A semi-modified tribute medal to the "Be Like Marty" achievement in ODST?

Abandon looks absolutely amazing. It's is my new background and the artwork of it, as I stated in Yo-Yo:
PhNx Hellfire wrote:
My mind went into overdrive and I was literally left with what the bulletin said, "What on earth happened here..." and then reading ONI team, I already knew.

Good to see the large talent pool 343 has compiled. It shows in everything we've gotten to see so far.

See you next time...
*gives standing ovation* What an awesome read!

It's amazing to read how much work you guys put into the game these last few years.

As a Halo fan, I can't tell you how excited. I am, to get a chance to play this game on November 6th.

It's getting almost painful to have to wait these last 34 days.

So, I just want to say.
Thank you, thank you 343 for making this game. And having the guts to take Halo and keep it Halo, but still take it in directions not yet explored.

SID...pew pew
erickyboo;1495130 wrote:
But will regular infection be coming back?

B.S.Angel wrote:
Flood is the spiritual successor to Infection, a fan-favorite game type from Halo 3 and Reach. Our goal was to recreate it and push the mode to be new and different from previous versions.

If they are naming it the spiritual successor, then that is probably a no. Then again, Infection is arguably the highest playlist or one of the highest on Reach, so I don't know, but if it is gone, I can definitely say I will be playing this more often then I did then.
A lot of gametypes will be killed if they don't allow infected to use guns and certain other things.
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
erickyboo;1495174 wrote:
A lot of gametypes will be killed if they don't allow infected to use guns and certain other things.

Why would infected get guns? Defeats the purpose. they never said you were a combat form, they said your a converted form...
PhNx Hellfire;1495197 wrote:
erickyboo;1495174 wrote:

Why would infected get guns? Defeats the purpose. they never said you were a combat form, they said your a converted form...

Duck Hunt for example. Cops and robbers. Several gametypes could suffer from it.
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Quote:
There is no crying in Halo, but I dare you not to by the time the credits roll.

Uh oh. Someone's gonna die.

Quote:
Flood Conversion:

Alpha Conversion:

Infector:

Carrier:
Kill 3 Spartans in a row as a Flood without dying

Fixed. :)
123Next >»5 Pages