Notification

Icon
Error

About Me!

Gamertag: II SHABUTIE II

Origin of gamertag: It was Coheed and Cambrias original band name.

Previous or current clan/community: Waypoint and Forgehub. Their are a few others but I mainly just spend my time on the Waypoint forums.

About Halo!

Halo game(s) you are currently playing: Reach and occasionally Halo 2 with my brother and his friends.

Favorite map, game type and playlist: Containment, Fiesta, and Multi-team.

Least favorite map, game type and playlist: The Pit, VIP, and Invasion.

Preferred control scheme: Recon and Default.

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.): I'm pretty big on driving vehicles and running flags. Their is no better rush in Halo than a beautiful flag cap.

Favorite Halo character: I like all the Prophets. They are the reason that the Halo conflict even exists.

Favorite Halo book: Primordium, I love the audiobook for Primordium. I'm not a big reader and Tim Dadabo did a great job when it came to keeping my attention.

Favorite Halo quote: "I need a weapon." Simple yet to the point.

Halo creations: I've made tons of weapon skin videos and armor coloring videos so the community could get some examples of what things could possibly look like. I have a blast messing around with Halo assets in Photoshop.

Other stuff!

Other game(s) you are currently playing: NHL 13.

Favorite music: Anything Electronic. It's the only thing my robot ears can enjoy. ;)

Favorite movie: Grandmas Boy

Favorite TV show: American Dad.

Favorite quote: "Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe." ~Abraham Lincoln

Anything else we should know? I love you all like brothers and sisters. Sometimes I argue with some of you but in the end we all have the same thing in common... We all are here because we love Halo. :)
Woohoo electronic, ur sucha robot rocker <.< and awsome gamertag too

Lol srry well i known uve been here a while sooo....

No welcome to waypoint for u
xD

~me da best noob
I also liked grandmas boy. It was one of those movies you'll never forget! Dante was my favorite character. :)

Welcome to the forums, have a nice stay. :)
.......grandmas boy....i don't even want to say it.
Welcome to---- Wait your not NEW !

jk

anyway Welcome to Waypoint !
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
UnveiledArk;1495796 wrote:
welcome to waypoint!

I don't think he's a newbie. lol.
welcome broheim :)
HurryingCandy;1495833 wrote:

jk

I never really ventured much out of the Halo 2, General Discussions, and Halo 4 forums.

Thanks everyone! You guys make me feel at home here. :)
II SHABUTIE II;1500556 wrote:
HurryingCandy;1495833 wrote:

jk

I never really ventured much out of the Halo 2, General Discussions, and Halo 4 forums.

Thanks everyone! You guys make me feel at home here. :)

Welcome.

And yeah, this is a great community. Very welcoming.
Congrats on CMOTW, Shabutie! Very long overdue.
frenchfryjordan;2010889 wrote:
Congrats on CMOTW, Shabutie! Very long overdue.

Thanks very much.

TBH...

I never thought I would get CMotW because I used to tell people exactly what was on my mind. If someone was being a *insert something bad* I would let them know. I have since been a lot more friendlier as of recent times. I just avoid people that are being jerks. On the Halo 4 forums that is a very difficult task.