Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»4 Pages
The wallpaper is broken. It says "UNSC Weaponry."
Out to lunch.
| We're not rejects; We get Rejections | The real #1 Doodle fanboy! |
Thanks, so awesome!
Wow... The promethean weapeons sound sweet!

I'm a bit disapointed that the normal promethean weapons seem to not derezz the enemy, but they're still pretty sweet! And the sound! Did I mention that?! The Boltshot sounds particularly intimidating. I may try to go for a supressor/boltshot loadout with AA efficiency, pulse grenade and extra ammo as well as my thruster pack, I wish it was sitll the teleport hehe.

I wish I could go to New York Comic Con, I wanted to go but I ended up not being able to. I really wanted to meet Goobot who's going sunday. Well bs angel, you'll have to meet Goobot! And if he can, it'd be fun to facetime with you!

I really wonder how the derezz works and the hard light projectiles work from a canon standpoint.

Time for the sparkast and the last part 40 days and counting was really inspiring! I have sure heard of how Vic Deleon's kidsd miss him and all.
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Nice to hear about the theme and avatar stuff. Just made a thread about it yesterday! The theme looks pretty cool BTW. I think I'm gonna get it.
Holy bulletin!

Exciting stuff though! And some super pretty pictures!
Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
@misplacedyank
Oh. My. God.

The Suppressor. Just...so much. <33333
SitriStahl;1459573 wrote:

I'll ask our artist to make a new stack and replace it when it's done. Thanks for the catch!
bs angel;1459621 wrote:

I'll ask our artist to make a new stack and replace it when it's done. Thanks for the catch!
Saving a set of the incorrect ones. They will be worth something someday.
Out to lunch.
| We're not rejects; We get Rejections | The real #1 Doodle fanboy! |
Nice vid. Quick question - will you guys officially reveal all of the multiplayer maps pre-launch? Just curious.
Looks like the Boltshot is going to be my go to secondary when I'm not using Firepower.
Im going to NYCC on Sunday, they unfortunately ran out of Saturday tickets the day i went to buy them.
I have to say, I'm not "hyped" for the game, but I am looking forward to release, just to have a reason to goof off with friends again.

Also, inB4 leak complaints/discussion.
Epic, and I showed the video to my friend Damian Lacedaemion, and he says
Quote:
aha. holy Yoink! BINARY RIFLE

Which by the way, they Binary Rifle is my 2nd favorite Sniper rifle of all time!
Felt compelled to write this, probably gonna come across as a bit of a suck up or a overemotional freak but this is the Internet, who the hell cares?

I just got through reading the last few paragraphs of the Bulletin after the awesomeness of Forerunner shooty things and I actually felt all the effort that's been put into the game. It was so cleverly worded I don't know if I should see BS Angel as some kind of fictional emotional writer or a lady of genuine care. Probably both. :P

I can see from each of the ViDocs I've watched that some members of 343 look so excited, some tired and some who always look like they've been gulping down coffee with the intention of confirming and denying things. Hint hint.
Just looking at the folks from 343 tells you the whole story, they're dedicated and ready to do what it takes, but they aren't afraid to make changes. (Made obvious by some of the threads on here)

So to cut a long story short, I appreciate you guys taking over. I've enjoyed the anticipation ride to it's fullest, moreso than what I did for Halo 3 and that's sayin' summat. Bungie may be gone but the fire's still burning and I've got a feeling it's only gonna get hotter! So thank you BS Angel, thank you Frank, thank you David, thank you to ALL the employees of 343 who've dedicated three years of their lives to making something for people to remember.

I wuv woo all.
New Promethean Knight variant confirmed?

I know that Knight Lancer occupies a cqc role despite having great accuracy over range.

WHAT'S THE SCERET 343?!
All I need to know now is the ranking system and forge.
No Sentinel Beam? Being a miscellaneous Forerunner weapon, it's not technically part of the Promethean arsenal, so I'm thinking there's a chance it's in the game. I'm surprised that the map remake wasn't officially revealed either. Also, shouldn't a highlight of Complex be released? When are we getting Forge information? I'd also love to see a video featuring Flood mode. What's a Bishop?
It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now...

That made me laugh for some reason. Good catch!
123Next >»4 Pages