Notification

Icon
Error

I found this while countless searching Google and Bing, haven't found anything else.

Found this Article as well on SFU website

WARTHOG ON SET!!!!
its from where they are filming Forward Unto Dawn
Nice find, this will obviously be from the Forward Unto Dawn live action webseries shooting...
Very nice! 343 and microsoft said there is going to be much more productive value put into these than any other Halo live action.
by LAT do you mean halo 4 live action trailer for the game? this is a scene being shot for the live action series, but great stuff buddy thank you
He kinda looks like batman right
The last sentence of this picture, describes me...

I thought of this picture the moment i saw that warthog...

Nice find!
Dare to believe.
It's "Warthog". Or, if Elites are driving it, a "Worthog". Please make the attempt to get it right...
I hate when people overuse exclamation points and all caps. It's annoying and makes you look 10 yrs old, and you are a bit late.

It's warthog.
"Kill me or release me, parasite. But do not waste my time with talk!"
sIttIng mambaa;934367 wrote:
I hate when people overuse exclamation points and all caps. It's annoying and makes you look 10 yrs old, and you are a bit late.

It's warthog.

Sorry i can't cater to everyone needs. I thought people would be happy to see information like this on the forums, but turns out all they want is to point out everything that is wrong with what ever you have to post.

I'm happy to be apart of the community and to distribute things as good as i can, accuracy is not what i aim for when i am excited about a find that i have yet to see on here. Yes we did figure out they were shooting the set on SFU in Canada. We did not know that the Warthog was on the set, we did see a tarp over it.

Sorry for a little grammatical error!
Saw this earlier somewhere, but it was a smaller pic. Thanks! Warthogs always look sweet.
sIttIng mambaa;934367 wrote:

It's warthog.

Overused? It's only been used for two phrases. Besides, he or she's just excited, like I am. If you 'hate' it so much, you shouldn't have to personally acknowledge it when you could just ignore it and concentrate on the basis of the post rather than the extraneous.