Notification

Icon
Error

< Previous1233 Pages
Name: Greatest Journey

Go throuch the entire campaign all skulls on, legendary and use no weapons. Just fists and knife.
How about this:

Pure Cannibalism: Cause 50 deaths by your scaring the Grunts into committing plasma suicide! (Skulls on)

Also,

Three meals a day: Get 600 kills in Firefight Matchmaking, 150 kills in Multiplayer Matchmaking, and 200 kills in Campaign.
It's been said a couple times, but I kinda want to reiterate it because it seems fun.

Challenge name: Covies Don't Surf

Description: Kill Covenant with the Falcon's turrets.

Backstabber
Take out the Elites by assassination only in Winter Contingency.
Difficulty: Heroic
Skulls: Optional
cR: 9,000
I Know What the Ladies Like

Kill 100 enemies with the Scorpion Tank (M808B MBT) in Campaign Normal Difficulty
Level- The Package

Pro Pipe

Kill 75 enemies with the Grenade Launcher in Custom Firefight
id like to see a weekly challenge of 15,000 or so kills in any type of game,(campagin, firefight, or multiplayer)(5,000 pts.). Another one id like to see would be a daily challenge of 100 kills with the DMR (5,000 pts.)

(the DMR one because im a S.W.A.T. fan)

we are now
blazekiller17;1084291 wrote:
id like to see a weekly challenge of 15,000 or so kills in any type of game,(campagin, firefight, or multiplayer)(5,000 pts.). Another one id like to see would be a daily challenge of 100 kills with the DMR (5,000 pts.)

(the DMR one because im a S.W.A.T. fan)

This isn't for suggesting Weekly Challenges, this is for suggesting Custom Challenges of the Week which gives players a bonus for doing X custom challenge.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Go on a win streak of 10 games in Multiplayer Matchmaking.

EDIT: Is that even possible? Well, whatever some sort of match result based challenge would be fine.
I got a few, you all maybe interested in:

Killamageddon - 2000 Kills in Firefight Matchmaking 10,000 cRs

Bull's Eye - 1000 Headshots in Firefight Matchmaking 10,000 cRs
or
I Am So Special - 2000 Medals in Firefight Matchmaking 10,000 cRs

Brutrocity - Kill 500 Brute Infantry 9,867 cRs

NOTE: This can be only done in Score Attack. For some reason it didn't work for me in either 4-Player Firefight or Firefight Doubles. Also set the challenge to 60 hours because you are going to have a field day.
How about some Hammer love.

Get (500 or insert number here) kills with a hammer in Firefight.

Every once in a while we get a Sword challenge but never a Hammer it would be a nice change of pace.

When the Grunt's are tossing stickies like crazy and you have to go close for the kill you will have some real crazy fun.
Get 300 headshots in Multiplayer matchmaking.

Waypoint: Custom Challenge

Title: I Am Spartan
(Originally: One Spartan Army 800-3hrs)
Type: Matchmaking Firefight
Goal: Kills Total: 800
Time: 3 hours
Cr= 10,000

Title: Chest Full of Medals
(Originally: Chest Full of Medals 800-3hrs)
Goal: Medals Total: 800
Cr= 10,000

The best Matchmaking Fightfight option is in Score Attack Section; 2x Score Attack, Fiesta, and the one with the skirmishers. Esspecailly the one with the skirmishers if you do 5 waves and headshot most of the skirmishers. I've gotten 118 Headshots and a pummel not including multi-kills medals and streak medals in the game with the skirmishers, a good game that is.

Please note these challenges are time consuming, I've been able to do these with about a hour to spare, please make sure you have the time to spare when doing these challenges. Thank You.
GaianMage;1093405 wrote:

Waypoint: Custom Challenge

Title: I Am Spartan
(Originally: One Spartan Army 800-3hrs)
Goal: Kills Total: 800
Cr= 10,000

Title: Chest Full of Medals
(Originally: Chest Full of Medals 800-3hrs)
Goal: Medals Total: 800
Cr= 10,000

The best Matchmaking Fightfight option is in Score Attack Section; 2x Score Attack, Fiesta, and the one with the skirmishers. Esspecailly the one with the skirmishers if you do 5 waves and headshot most of the skirmishers. I've gotten 118 Headshots and a pummel not including multi-kills medals and streak medals in the game with the skirmishers, a good game that is.

Please note these challenges are time consuming, I've been able to do these with about a hour to spare, please make sure you have the time to spare when doing these challenges. Thank You.

I like these custom challenges. And I myself have attempted them in the past. However, I stopped using custom challenges because one tiny little problem. And I don't think 343 has fixed the issue yet.
The problem is, when playing with a guest account you have to get all the kills with the guest if you want them to count towards the custom challenges. Otherwise it won't work.

343v will you fix the problem?
mega verega;1095228 wrote:
And I don't think 343 has fixed the issue yet.
The problem is, when playing with a guest account you have to get all the kills with the guest if you want them to count towards the custom challenges. Otherwise it won't work.

343v will you fix the problem?

Just to say, I don't think this problem has been fixed yet, I am sure they aware of it and will fix it A.S.A.P.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Challenge Name: E.M.P. Discharged

Kills with weapon

Grenade Launcher
Target Locator kills. haha
I Need A Weapon

100 Kills with weapon melee

Challenge Name: Objectivified!
Challenge Type: -Any-
Goals:
- Medals
- Objective Medals

Not decided for a name yet.

Splatter 500 enemies with the scorpion (or just any vehicle) in Mission #9: The Package

Or

Grunt Basher

Melee 250 grunts in campaign
< Previous1233 Pages