Notification

Icon
Error

< Previous122 Pages
Don't you use Spartan points to buy new missions? I can see why someone might confuse that with p2p.
He's right. You do pay for them. When you first buy the game, that is.
I hope you don't because I'm looking forward to Spartan Ops.
HaloFanForLife1;807052 wrote:
You don't have to pay with real money. Rather you pay to play for missions with the Spartan Points you earn by playing the rest of the game. The article stats as much that Spartan points are used to buy Ops missions, armor, and weapon loadouts.

So, what I'm curious about then is how much those missions will cost? The infrequent casual player may not be able to afford the cost of the missions because they just don't play enough to earn enough credits...er points. So will that give an advantage to other more prolific players? How will that impact regular matchmaking then?

I'm very interested to see how this all plays out and can't wait for some official info from 343 explaining this all.

I hope there's a way to unlock them offline. I don't have XBL :(
So are the DLC missions that are later down the road free? Example, we play through the first 5 missions, are the next five missions of DLC, free?
Ins3ktz;809635 wrote:
HaloFanForLife1;807052 wrote:
You don't have to pay with real money. Rather you pay to play for missions with the Spartan Points you earn by playing the rest of the game. The article stats as much that Spartan points are used to buy Ops missions, armor, and weapon loadouts.

So, what I'm curious about then is how much those missions will cost? The infrequent casual player may not be able to afford the cost of the missions because they just don't play enough to earn enough credits...er points. So will that give an advantage to other more prolific players? How will that impact regular matchmaking then?

I'm very interested to see how this all plays out and can't wait for some official info from 343 explaining this all.

I hope there's a way to unlock them offline. I don't have XBL :(
This.

I hate 1) max credits gained in 1 game (Forge, Firefight, Custom Games) are so small if using a profile that played Reach while connected to Xbox Live and 2) having a daily offline credit limit of 1000. I think I can only play 20 games and then I'll have reached my limit. I thought Cr was supposed to be an incentive to play (note: this is more directed to Bungie).

The only reason I'm even interested in Cr is Elite armor and that's going to take me forever unless I use the terminal codes to give me a big jump start.
Not the first "season" at least.
Probably there will be pay DLC ones, but there was announced that we would recieve free missions weekly.
DRAGNOXF1R3;809742 wrote:
Probably there will be pay DLC ones, but there was announced that we would recieve free missions weekly.

I dont want to be nickeled and dimed to play a game, they could have just left Firefight in then.
Trollololol OP, it doesn't even say anything about P2P in there.
your such a dumb -Yoink!- you pay spartan points or the spartan ops missions go to this informational link

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-04-11-halo-4-multiplayer-details-spartan-ops-revealed
probly by comapain
Gimme a flamethrower! Ima burn his bridge!

343 would not be this stupid.

< Previous122 Pages