Notification

Icon
Error

But in terms of multiplayer it will not touch the original series. Thats my prediction... Anybody got a different opinion? Feel free to share.

Will Halo 4 be better than Ce? What about the beloved Halo 2? For many Halo 3 was the epitome of what a halo game should be. Or maybe you loved Reach (Not likely lol).

What does halo 4 need to do in order to fulfill your expectations?

DISCUSS!!
I have faith for Halo 4 being much more fun than Reach.
It will be a different game, but i believe taht it will be a great game...
I agree. Lack of Bloom and Armor lock already makes the game ten times better than reach. Not to mention the inclusion of the br and master chief.

It could be that Halo 4 does not even touch the original three games. But you can be sure that it will be infinitely better than COD and Halo Reach.
Well the problem with Reach's multiplayer was that the maps were designed for Campaign and thus they sucked and weren't very memorable.
Halo 4's multiplayer maps are made with MM in mind so they should be more fun to play on.

Also Armor Abilities were so important in Reach that Bungie tweaked the gameplay to suit the AA's:
normal speed was reduced to make Sprint more important
Active Camo made the camo powerup redundant.
Armor Lock sorta replaced Overshields.
I think Jump height was lowered to make Jetpacks useful.

If 343i can make AA's (or whatever they're called now) work in Halo 4 without messing with the Halo 2/3 gameplay formula then I think the H4 would be pretty fun.
343 have done absolutely nothing to deserve blind acceptance.

Objectively looking at what we know, it looks like they've one upped Reach as the worst Halo multiplayer experience yet.
SatansReverence;808821 wrote:
343 have done absolutely nothing to deserve blind acceptance.

Objectively looking at what we know, it looks like they've one upped Reach as the worst Halo multiplayer experience yet.

Oh look, another guy judging the game before anything is properly explained
Anything will be better than Reach for me.

Nothing will be as sacred as Halo 2 was, except for maybe Halo 2 anniversary ;)