Notification

Icon
Error

why can we only download custom maps and game types made by the community from Bungie.net on the pc unless there is already a way to do so on waypoint then how do you download maps because i was trying to download maps from a popular youtube channel called TheHaloForgeEpidemic who shows maps and they have links under the video on gametypes and maps to download and it would instantley dowload to ur xbox the next time u went on reach but the link is on bungie.net and for some reason bungie.net put the system off line to download maps and game types at certain times and since halo waypoint is the new official site why cant we download popular community maps and gametypes or just any random maps or game types from our pc to the xbox like with bungie.net

and why don't we have VIP game type on halo reach? like in halo 3 i used to love this game type called "protect obama" in a map that looked like a white house and the attackers had two hornets and a couple of warthogs in attemt to kill the president obviousley not good for matchmakng as any idiot will try to irritating their teams as the vip and kill them selves meaning the vip protectors loose but it was very fun to play in custom games
Narlex97;750779 wrote:
why can we only download custom maps and game types made by the community from Bungie.net on the pc unless there is already a way to do so on waypoint then how do you download maps because i was trying to download maps from a popular youtube channel called TheHaloForgeEpidemic who shows maps and they have links under the video on gametypes and maps to download and it would instantley dowload to ur xbox the next time u went on reach but the link is on bungie.net and for some reason bungie.net put the system off line to download maps and game types at certain times and since halo waypoint is the new official site why cant we download popular community maps and gametypes or just any random maps or game types from our pc to the xbox like with bungie.net

Starting in Summer we can, as of today, you will no longer be able to download files from Bungie.net

and why don't we have VIP game type on halo reach? like in halo 3 i used to love this game type called "protect obama" in a map that looked like a white house and the attackers had two hornets and a couple of warthogs in attemt to kill the president obviousley not good for matchmakng as any idiot will try to irritating their teams as the vip and kill them selves meaning the vip protectors loose but it was very fun to play in custom games

It was cut due to time constraints, elements of it exist inside Reach like a objective piece on Powerhouse having a VIP gametype tag
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Narlex97;750779 wrote:

you have only to wait for 343 to announce the cjangements bungie.net is out for ever sad but true let's see what 343 reserves for us
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not revive extremely old threads without just cause.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Jackpot597;2871053 wrote:

Please check the dates before necroposting old threads, specially ones that are almost 2 YEARS OLD!! And don't do it with pointless comments that add nothing to the discussion, its considered spam.

Necroposting and spam comments are both against the forum rules.