Notification

Icon
Error

Alright, so recently, I found out about the nifty little easter egg on the Xbox version of waypoint where you can enter all the terminal codes from Anniversary to get the 11th terminal and a bunch of CR.
So, I loaded up HCEA and wrote down all ten codes, then loaded up waypoint. I pressed X on the main screen, input the color sequence, and was taken to the code screen.
I entered the first code, and the little blue spots on the screen blipped white like something was about to happen, and then an error message showed up. It said "There was an error retrieving your article"
I tried this with all 10 codes, and the same thing happened. Can anyone help me out?

((BTW, because I KNOW some guy is going to ask, yes, I found all 10 terminals in anniversary and used them))
I was getting this problem when I tried to access Custom Challenges on Waypoint.

Could you try deleting and re-installing Halo Waypoint?
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Tried deleting and re-installing. It only seemed to make things worse! Now I cant look at my achievements, awards, or stats! They all say "Error retrieving your article". Also, after about 15 seconds of entering waypoint, it'll close randomly and say "Halo Waypoint is not available at this time" Plus, the original issue with the terminal input is till there.

God I hate waypoint...
Time to wait it out then.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Pretend to be somebody else!
Recover your profile. It seems like your profile data may be corrupted.
And how would I do that?
SD332;427146 wrote:
Tried deleting and re-installing. It only seemed to make things worse! Now I cant look at my achievements, awards, or stats! They all say "Error retrieving your article". Also, after about 15 seconds of entering waypoint, it'll close randomly and say "Halo Waypoint is not available at this time" Plus, the original issue with the terminal input is till there.

God I hate waypoint...

I have the EXACT same problem happening. It'll tell me waypoint is not available where my wife is on her xbox with it running perfectly. I'd like to hear a fix for this too...and is the above post talking about deleting that gamer profile off of the xbox and then adding it again?
Alright, I just deleted my gamer profile and re-downloaded it. Still the same errors. I also switched onto my wife's xbox and still the same errors. Very strange...and annoying. None of the waypoint features which apply to my account work...I can look at the news etc, but if I leave it idle for like 20 seconds it tells me the waypoint server is not available. Hmpf.
Looks like The Little Moa's second bit of advice worked best for me...all of a sudden everything is better...I can see my stats and am able to enter the terminals...hopefully it is fixed for you too SD332. Good luck.
So what exactly should I do? It won't let me input the codes either even though I found all ten.

Just wait til tomorrow and try again?