Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»6 Pages
Welcome to the first Community Choice Poll!

In each poll, we'll let you vote on what you'd like to see in Matchmaking. Vote for your top choice, and stop by next week's Bulletin to read which option is the winner. This week, we're kicking things off by asking which Ricochet variant you’d like to see in the Community Forge Ricochet playlist.

In the next Matchmaking update on October 28th, we’ll be premiering the Community Forge Ricochet playlist which will contain the top six finalists from the Halo 4 Ricochet Forge Contest. To augment and vary your experience in this playlist, we’ve decided to add an additional Ricochet game variant to the playlist. To see the below breakdown with images, head over to this week's Bulletin.

Each of the below game types offers slightly different experiences. To help you choose, we’ve further detailed them:

Quickochet

• Quickochet is the intersection of Ricochet and Halo: Reach’s “Hot Potato.” Loadouts and overall game settings are identical to Ricochet, but after a certain period of time, the ball will explode at random. Get ready to string together some passes!

Shotgun Ricochet

• In Shotgun Ricochet, teams must move together as they inch across the map and eliminate each line of defense. Players are equipped with Shotguns, Plasma Grenades, and Thruster Packs. With lots of in-your-face combat, this game type makes Ricochet up close and personal.

Legendary Ricochet

• Legendary Ricochet pits teams against one another with preset starting Loadouts in Halo 4’s Legendary experience (Battle Rifle starting weapon, no Armor Ability, Motion Tracker enabled).

Voting will be open for approximately four days. Thanks for participating, and I can't wait to see which game type wins the first Community Choice!

-Bravo
Legendary Ricochet please! Thank you <3

edit:^^ That's supposed to be a heart
This is an absolutely awesome idea you guys are starting! I'd been hoping something like this would happen for a while and now that you're actually doing it I can't wait to see all the future polls for maps/gametypes etc that could possibly make it into matchmaking.

Also I voted for Quickochet, I quite like the Hot Potato mechanic.
Nice !
Legendary sounds good to me :)
I'm going to say legandary
Quickshot for me.
Shotgun Ricochet is going to be the best!
Quickochet

Or shotty snipers mixed into ricochet thx keep up the good work
And they said 343 doesn't care about community feedback. Many thanks!!!

P.S. Quickochet!!!
Voted for Shotgun Ricochet. I have too many good memories of 2 Flag Shottys, SWATguns and Shotgun Assault to pass up this opportunity.
Shotgun Ricochet sounds intense!
Shotgun Ricochet sounds like a blast, plus it has the coolest picture of the three on the bulletin.
Thanks for the opportunity to vote. Shotgun Ricochet sounds like a lot of fun.

BOOM... BOOM, BOOM, BOOM... BOOM. Goal!

Or, in my case, BOOM, respawn. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, respawn. Stick, respawn...
C'mon, Quickochet!
Legendary all the way!
Legendary is the only choice.
I do love me some Hot Pota- I mean, Quickochet.
Quickochet sounds fun. As I know my luck, I will probably end up exploding after two steps.

But Quickochet sounds the most tactical with passing n stuff :)

PS can't wait to see some 343's blow up <3
OK. Well...I'm not a big fan of Legendary stuff...so...

QUICKOCHET FTW!!!

(Shotgun Ricochet would be nice, too...)
quickochet.

For the name, and the the explosions.
123Next >»6 Pages