Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
Awww yeah. Reading now.

Edit: Would Read, if there was one linked correctly :P
Ov Thy Demise;2691401 wrote:
Awww yeah. Reading now.

Edit: Would Read, if there was one linked correctly :P

So you..

weren't reading?!?! :p link is live. Enjoy!
So, to ask the question that has been paramount in a lot of people's minds:

Are you guys going to fix the problem of the Champions Bundle being incompatible with Spartan Ops?

If so; When?

If not; Why?

I think for the people who were loyal enough to purchase your DLC, you guys owe it to them to be honest and forthcomming on this question, if no other.
B is for Bravo;2691406 wrote:
So you..

weren't reading?!?! :p link is live. Enjoy!

I'm reading it. Trust me - I'm legit.

The Global Championship event sounds awesome - can't wait to watch the live stream.

Glad to hear the score limit for Ricochet will be bumped up from 150 - had a few games with a quick few run ins for game over.

Monolith sounds like a perfect map for Ricochet - can't wait!

Legendary BRs should make a lot of people happy too!

OL' RELIABLE by STEALTH4CE is my favourite picture this week - congrats to everyone.

Any chance of some Spartan Assault statistics next week?
So why doesn't the new content work in SpOps? When will this issue be fixed?
Musashi Orboro;2691411 wrote:

Are you guys going to fix the problem of the Champions Bundle being incompatible with Spartan Ops?

If so; When?

If not; Why?

I think for the people who were loyal enough to purchase your DLC, you guys owe it to them to be honest and forthcomming on this question, if no other.

We have publicly messaged and responded on the forums that Champions Bundle content is not available in Spartan Ops or Campaign. This was also messaged in the TU Change List Article.
Is the classic map spotlight highlighting maps that are gong to make it into the matchmaking rotation? Legendary slayer in particular is REALLY hurting for map variety.
Ugh, no! Legendary Slayer should be its own playlist, it just needed more map variety and Legendary BRs. Legendary Slayer was one of my favorite playlists and now to see it be thrown in to Infinity Slayer (which is very boring and repetitive) is very irritating. I understand why this choice was made due to its low population, but I feel this was not the best solution.
MM Systems Team;2691431 wrote:

If so; When?

If not; Why?

We have publicly messaged and responded on the forums that Champions Bundle content is not available in Spartan Ops or Campaign. This was also messaged in the TU Change List Article.

That TU list link only acknowledges the content doesn't work. We want to know why it doesn't work and when it will work.
Moving LS into IS is a terrible idea also are we ever going to see a gametype with sprint disabled which is what we're asking for and what legendary slayer should of been from the beginning.

Right, but it's also listed as a "known issue" which makes it sound like it is a problem and the team is attempting to fix it. I think some of us are just wondering if that's true and we will be able to use the DLC in Spartan Ops when it's fixed or is it completely impossible and never going to happen?
So when Legendary Slayer moves to the Infinity Slayer playlist, can we expect the name to change to Team Slayer?

If so; When?

If not; Why?

That is not what I asked.

And to be fair, you guys "publicly messaged" this mere hours before the content was to be released and only after a lot of people asked about it. All I'm asking for is a little honesty.
RavensHal0;2691433 wrote:
Is the classic map spotlight highlighting maps that are gong to make it into the matchmaking rotation? Legendary slayer in particular is REALLY hurting for map variety.

We'd absolutely love to pull from the Classic Map Spotlight. It will greatly depend on which maps accommodate which game types best, but this is certainly something we'd like to do for multiple playlists.
oh no! I missed the legendary slayer announcement since that section was mislabeled. I'm pretty devastated but not suprised. I was afraid this would happen based on the population.

I hope this doesn't represent a lack of intention to support traditional game types in future installments.
so, from what I have gathered, the Ricochet playlist will NOT last forever, which could prove difficult for getting achievements at some point, although it will be in Multi-Team, but that could still prove difficult. At some point in time will we see Ricochet in the Action Sack playlist? It seems like a fitting playlist for the gametype.

And are the bugs present with the Champions DLC being fixed, or are planned for getting fixed?
Legendary moving into Infinity makes sense, I personally would like to see Dominion moved into the Skirmish playlist.
All I've wanted from this sorry excuse for a Halo game was a classic playlist that I could play casually without a full party (unlike Throwdown), then you give us this Legendary AR only bull (which no one asked for) with very poor map layouts and no map variety (and who would ask for a classic playlist to have no sprint? That would just be ridiculous). The rockets had 6 shots for god's sake and there were duel spartan lasers on adrift (seriously what the hell). And now you don't even give the playlist a chance to grow with the addition of BRs (settings tht players actually suggested). I am forced to conclude your goal the whole time must have been for this playlist to fail so you could validate the horrible decisions you've made with this game. 343 and M$, sorry we are breaking up, I'm buying PS4 and Destiny, screw this, Infinty is not Halo and true Halo was never even given a chance with this title.
Looking forward to watching the final of the Global championship. I was glad to be able to participate but was out of my league.
123Next >3 Pages