Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 8.14.13

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
1st!

(Which is also the first time Ive been able to do that lol)
Thank you for finally merging Regicide with Rumble Pit.

Quick question: What exactly is the TU going to do? Add functionality for Ricochet, the new armour, etc? Specifics would be awesome :D

This is the first time stuff like new armour has been added to Halo, many would appreciate if you could share how it is being down via a TU without making us redownload a good chunk of Multiplayer again.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Nice bulletin - especially like the changes to Rumble Pit.

Quick question though. Are there any plans to look into adding Asymmetrical Games (1-Flag, etc.) to Halo 4, or are we going to be waiting for Halo: Xbox One/Halo 5 for those? Thanks!
Yay! Regicide is now in Rumble Pit! Now all we need is BTIS to merge with BTS.

I am also curious to if the TU will do anything else other than add the armor mods in.
Oh Ricochet, I need you.
Furiousn00b;2677555 wrote:
Oh Ricochet, I need you.

I feel the same way.

About Ricochet.
Regicide Playlist gone?
Regicide/Oddball/KOTH in Rumble Pit?
New Support Upgrades?
Champions Bundle in less than a week?

YES!

Now,
Merge Big Team Infinity Slayer with Big Team Skirmish for Big Team Battle!
Bring 5 VS 5 Team Objective back!

Great bulletin as always!
Time to earn some brownie points with the misses and family so next Tuesday is wide open man-cave-Halo-all-day *maybe Ricochet/Pitfall all day.

That green flood screenshot just screams "clever girl".

Oh and how are we going with 1-flag? Any news?
No Campaign easter egg mention.

#Sadface
You mentioned that there would be 15 new voting options implemented. Do any of these include a none-of-above option so that players have more of a variety of maps and gametypes to choose from?
Wow! Already next week! I got my halo initiation, next up should be champions' bundle. I should be rocking Prefect with engine and industrial.

Hey Bravo, join up with halowaypoint and make it friends joinable will you? Would like to play some games.

I should play more regicide to get my commendation up since it will soon not have a dedicated playlist.
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Green is not a creative color. D:
Nice Bulletin. Looking forwards to all the new stuff !
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
I think its ridic that they've gotten rid of the regicide playlist, people play and work hard for their 50's, what a waste of time
Great bulletin, but quick question. How come there have been no pictures of the new armour skins? BS angel confirmed which armours they are on, but I want to see what they look like.
Apollo Belenus;2677539 wrote:
Nice bulletin - especially like the changes to Rumble Pit.

Quick question though. Are there any plans to look into adding Asymmetrical Games (1-Flag, etc.) to Halo 4, or are we going to be waiting for Halo: Xbox One/Halo 5 for those? Thanks!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Oh wow Rumble Pit is going to rock now. Just starting consistently playing Rumble Pit and Regicide recently too. Already have my Microsoft points ready for the DLC. Thanks for the free stuff too.
I know that my list of concerns doesn't represent the whole community or necessarily most of it, but even so...

I can't help but feel frustrated that things like the global championship are getting so much attention for months at a time, but we're still playing the same five maps on Legendary slayer.

It just seems like things like working forge maps into playlists to create some variety is a no brainer, but I haven't seen an acknowledgement beyond "it would be nice."

I'm not trying to have a rant here because I'm aware there are developement challenges that I know of and ones that I'm not aware of, but I would be immensely relieved to get an official explanation as to what the 343 philosophy on implementing forge maps into play lists for the remainder of the Halo 4 lifespan (how much does the framerate problem on split screen play into your consideration?) and going forward with the franchise when the system is hopefully more flexible.

I think it would also be excellent if we could get a short paragraph on each play list telling us what you think about how the play list stands. Are you happy with it? Do you want to tweak balance? Does it need more maps? What do you think about the community ideas that have gained significant traction on Waypoint (like BR starts in Legendary, which I am reluctant to embrace)?

I love Halo... I'm just very frustrated that it seems like support has been slow to arrive and often doesn't address the things that the community (at least the vocal part of it) is clamoring for. I think a little more proactive openness about plans and philosophy for matchmaking support would go a long way to make many of us happier customers.
CollapsedSpy420;2677838 wrote:
I think its ridic that they've gotten rid of the regicide playlist, people play and work hard for their 50's, what a waste of time

You'll still have that 50 associated with Regicide on sites like Halotracker.
12Next >2 Pages