Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 8.7.13

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
First. ( I had to )

Sounds good. Like the trial of BR Starts in the Legendary Rumble playlist before it's potentially added into the main Legendary Slayer playlist.

Also, question. Any chance we shall see some Forge Island maps included into Legendary Slayer? I've seen some good remakes.
As soon as I saw Legendary BRs was being considered for the Legendary Slayer playlist, you made my day.

Quick question though, was there any reason why Legendary launched with just Slayer? I'm sure myself and many others would be interested in seeing some Objective gametypes thrown in there.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Another good Bulletin!

I like how 343i can add new medals, so...

can we have the Perfection medal back now please?

BTW, getting the Bundle!
DSB Strike;2667995 wrote:

Also, question. Any chance we shall see some Forge Island maps included into Legendary Slayer? I've seen some good remakes.

Would be great to do this. We've got some items on our to-do list after Champions Bundle is released (that we'll be discussing in future Bulletins), but feel free to pop into the Legendary Slayer feedback thread with an relevant links to maps you'd like to see added. Legendary Slayer and well done remakes would work really well together and we look forward to possibly exploring which ones would fit best for maximum awesomeness.
Can't wait for legendary BR's. On a side note, can we integrate AA's into a special mode in Legendary Slayer? Maybe have the thruster pack as a map drop or something along those lines?
Thanks for the update bravo. I will try the rumble pro variant of legendary slayer and I hope the BR voting is allowed in the future for legendary slayer,
Great bulletin , can't wait to play some Legendary BRs !

Wishlist that will be added to the Legendary Slayer Feedback Thread:

Change the name to Team Legends(or something else)
Add Magnum as Secondary for Legendary Slayer(Assault Rifle Start)
Add Legendary BRs
Add Objective Gametypes
Add Forge Remakes

Wishlist that will be added to the FFA Playlist Feedback thread:

Add FFA King Of The Hill to Rumble Pit
Add FFA Oddball to Rumble Pit
Add Legendary Rumble/BRs to Rumble Pit
I just can't wait until the championship is over so 343i will spend their energy on actually updating playlists. I'm really looking forward to Legendary BRs in normal matchmaking.
If you add Legendary Br's into LS please disable sprint that has been heavily requested in the thread and change the movement speed to 120% and the shield recharge wait time to to 4 seconds and the rate to 110% it would make LS perfect.

It would help make Legendary slayer more then just Slayer Pro with radar on and there's a lot of discussion in the community about no sprint gametypes going on it would be great to be able to test them through legendary slayer.
Great seeing LAN based qualifiers for the Global Championship, you're really backing this and it makes me all warm and tingly thinking of the things to come from 343i/One.

Just a quick one Bravo, the AGL9 link has a trailing " and is causing an error, link should just be AGL9
Not much for me... except new medals... yay..,
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Does Ricochet have lots of customization options? I can see come amazing custom games coming out of it.
Okay seriously. Are Race and Invasion coming or what? I've asked this on a lot of bulletins with no real answer. If its not gonna happen tell me; at least I could stop wondering.
Nice to see you offering another tournament in Europe as well as the US. Really opening the game up to the world. Congrats to the confirmed online winners so far.
halojunky117G;2668144 wrote:
Okay seriously. Are Race and Invasion coming or what? I've asked this on a lot of bulletins with no real answer. If its not gonna happen tell me; at least I could stop wondering.

I doubt it man, if they were going to put them in they would have probably been their at launch. If anything you might see them return in the next Halo game.
I can already tell you that BR/AR starts is a perfect choice for a voting option in legendary slayer, still though, I hope that magnums are eventually added as a secondary for the gametype with primary ARs. 6 shots to kill combined with bloom and a shallow clip and low ammo capacity make it barely an issue compared to adding a Battle Rifle.

Also, no sprint please.

And I agree with Moa, that this playlist should get some objective love.

So, is modded content no longer prohibited?

"What types of actions can result in a ban?
Modifying your Xbox 360 hardware or game software and services in any way."
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst206021_Halo-4-Ban-FAQ.aspx

Because myself and several others continue to see screenshots getting featured made with this apparent modded game type:

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/bada417a-4fe5-409a-8c44-b145ea6b0635

Me and one other have sent PMs about this specific issue, and received no response.

Since modded content is still officially prohibited, it would be super awesome if content that appears to be made with modded content would not be featured in the Bulletin. And maybe even something done to the folks making, uploading, and downloading the content.

II SHABUTIE II;2668250 wrote:
halojunky117G;2668144 wrote:

I doubt it man, if they were going to put them in they would have probably been their at launch. If anything you might see them return in the next Halo game.

Thanks, but I really wish someone at 343 would confirm it, instead of always saying "it's possible" and leaving it at that.
I forgot to mention it, the screenshots are mislabeled.
12Next >2 Pages