Notification

Icon
Error

/START FILE/
//CLASSIFIED/

GREETINGS OPERATIVES!

Recent efforts from SECTION 3 have seen the release of another complete Linear Jigsaw!

This code requires that you first unlock the "Powered by MJOLNIR" achievement in Halo: Spartan Assault, and provides still even more experience towards your spartan's development on the Infinity. This is the final of three codes required to unlock the Flying Colors emblem, and also unlocks some stunning concept art!

ABLE SPARTAN
Quote:
Full LJ Code: Code
Archive Unlock: 15,000 EXP
Archive Unlock: Spartan Assault Concept Art
Archive Unlock: Flying Colors Emblem

Official Releases:

For further debriefing, review the standard SECTION 3 documentation.

/END FILE/
Major props to devoltar for getting these linear-jigsaws looking so fantastic for their début!
Thanks for this yahoo!
Amazing job! Thanks for the code!
Thanks again Section 3 !

Nice work.

Hello new backgrounds.
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
Awesome!
Thank you! :D
You also get an extra 10,000 xp for having all 3 Spartan assault codes.
As soon as I grab the achievement, I'll be sure to enter the code. Sad I missed all the FUN this time round, but seriously awesome work from everyone in getting this sequence finished. Well done OPs! :)
GOt it, thanks!
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Finaly my favorite emblem is unlockable. But I can't get it because I don't have a stupid windows phone or pc thing to play the game. Sigh.....
Anyone else using the boot emblem. So far I am the only one I have seen using it!
random king007;2674351 wrote:
Anyone else using the boot emblem. So far I am the only one I have seen using it!

I want to. But I don't have access to my Xbox until the end of the month.
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
I remember people at the start of Halo 4 were all upset this emblem wasnt available. I hope more people get to use it! :)
random king007;2674351 wrote:

I thought I was the only one using it, haven't seen anyone else using it so far.