Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
/START FILE/
//CLASSIFIED/


GREETINGS OPERATIVES!

Recent efforts from SECTION 3 have seen the release of another complete Linear Jigsaw!

This code requires that you first unlock the "Prodigy" achievement in Halo: Spartan Assault, and provides even more experience towards your spartan's development on the Infinity. This is the second of three codes required to unlock a new emblem. Keep watching Section 3's official comms for the last!

PRODIGY
Quote:
Full LJ Code: Code
Archive Unlock: 15,000 EXP


Official Releases:


For further debriefing, review the standard SECTION 3 documentation.


/END FILE/
Awesome! Thanks for the code :)
Thanks section 3!
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
That was really really intense. Need to catch my breath. One more to go?!
SepheusIX;2649166 wrote:
That was really really intense. Need to catch my breath. One more to go?!

No kidding, and we're already seeing trickles of more intel... my fingers need a break. :)
Another round of FUN. Still needs more Grollo's though - I heard some were for hire? ;)
Let me guess. The achievement you need for the last code is the "117" achievement.

1st code - "Recruit" achievement (get a star of any type).

2nd code - "Prodigy" achievement (earn your first gold star).

So I think its a safe bet that for the last code you will need all gold stars in every mission of the Spartan Assault campaign and get the "117" achievement. Who's with me?
I guess. Thanks for the code.
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Hopefully ONI will give you boys a break, you work very hard for the community and Section-3 doesn't even pay you! Unless you count all those avatar codes....

But nevermind those! Unfortunate we lost our handler, OP36516, but I hope the community appreciates what his death was able to give them. :)
Well done, thanks for the code!
I just want to tell you all... good luck, we are all counting on you!

Keep up the good work!
I entered it and it didn't work... I have the achievement.

Is it not active yet?
random king007;2650500 wrote:
I entered it and it didn't work... I have the achievement.

Is it not active yet?


We noticed in testing that you may need to enter the Recruit code first before this one will unlock - have you tried that?
Can't wait for the next one.... I hope there's something for the vid master.
Thanks, Section 3. Sorry to hear your last op went south.
devoltar;2650510 wrote:
random king007;2650500 wrote:
I entered it and it didn't work... I have the achievement.

Is it not active yet?


We noticed in testing that you may need to enter the Recruit code first before this one will unlock - have you tried that?


Yeah, I have.
I'll give it another go today...
Worked like a charm... hooray!
I've got one more achievemnt to go until i have every one on halo spartan assault. Either way i hope to get the new emblem. This game has spurred me to go achievment hunting on all the older games. I'm at 73 in my waypoint career. Is there any unlock for getting every achievement in every game?

LASO on halo 4 = imposible!

either way thanks for the code. I'm looking forward to future rewards for spartan activity.
BlondieYYZ;2658248 wrote:
I've got one more achievemnt to go until i have every one on halo spartan assault. Either way i hope to get the new emblem. This game has spurred me to go achievment hunting on all the older games. I'm at 73 in my waypoint career. Is there any unlock for getting every achievement in every game?

LASO on halo 4 = imposible!

either way thanks for the code. I'm looking forward to future rewards for spartan activity.


Nope, my milestone is maxed out at 99 (plus I have all H2 Vista chevos on top) and there's nothing.
12Next >2 Pages