Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 7.17.13

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
Wish I was a SDCC. :|

Reading Now.
Why all the silence around the SA release?

And I've heard the achievements are counting towards the Waypoint Career Milestone. If this is true then why not count the H2V achievements?
Man I'd really love some of those pins and lanyards. Sadness aside, anything that mentions Spartan Assault keeps me happy. Dying to get me hands on this. Sooooon :)
Still no news on when Halo: Spartan Assault will be available?
dude527;2631649 wrote:

It's being released tomorrow (18th), confirmed by Reddit.
iLoGisTiiCs;2631656 wrote:
dude527;2631649 wrote:

Since when does Reddit make release date announcements for 343 Industries? I also fail to see the text that Reddit is referring to.
dude527;2631681 wrote:
iLoGisTiiCs;2631656 wrote:
dude527;2631649 wrote:

Since when does Reddit make release date announcements for 343 Industries? I also fail to see the text that Reddit is referring to.

The text has been removed since the reddit post.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Is the Looking Glass panel being broadcast or streamed live somewhere?

I'm curious to watch some Global tourney gameplay so I'll be checking out some feeds for sure. Also the screenshot "Loss by BER1X" is real nice even if I say so myself.

PS - Event pins sound like fun, I'd like to see some actual photos after the event of the pins, not just the vector artwork. Us poor Aussies are always missing out on the big events over there :(
Gah those pins!
Interested in getting some of those pins, wonder if it would be a possibly Free Stuff Friday gift in the future? ;)

Ozzy Onya A2Z;2631717 wrote:
Is the Looking Glass panel being broadcast or streamed live somewhere?

I'm curious to watch some Global tourney gameplay so I'll be checking out some feeds for sure. Also the screenshot "Loss by BER1X" is real nice even if I say so myself.

PS - Event pins sound like fun, I'd like to see some actual photos after the event of the pins, not just the vector artwork. Us poor Aussies are always missing out on the big events over there :(

Ozzy mate, you forgot your usual question :P

Any word on 1 Flag CTF returning?

#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
I can only hope... I'v been very excited for Spartan Assault. It's now halfway through July and still no official word on it when it releases.
I'm looking forward to the panel with fiction, spartan assault, initiation.
However speaking of spartan assault, there should not be Microtransaction only items. We're already paying for the game. Things like in game stuff taken out of the game for pre-order bonuses is a NO NO. Day one DLC is a NO NO. Microtransaction only items are also NO NO (excluding DLC produced afterwards). I'm pretty sure they talked about how we would be able to unlock all with in game credits with grinding.

Don't make a community a promise, if you know you can't keep it.
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.
Everyone please watch AGL 8 this weekend, lets try to build the competitive community back up! Thanks for mentioning the tournament in the bulletin! If you cant watch Friday or Saturday thats fine, try to watch Sunday for Championships.
The Little Moa;2631725 wrote:

Ozzy mate, you forgot your usual question :P

Any word on 1 Flag CTF returning?

Truth be told I totally thought about writing that one again, I guess I don't have to now :)

I'll start it up again next week.
Still no word on Spartan Assault. Good job 343, good job.
snikefriend;2632072 wrote:
Still no word on Spartan Assault. Good job 343, good job.

Did you not see that they're talking about it during the panel? Good job at reading, good job.
Good update Bravo! Wish I was on the right side of the Atlantic for SDCC. Are you guys at 343 planning to pop over to Blighty (The UK) at some point in the near future?

Also, I was not expecting to have 2 of my Screenshots featured this week on my favourite date of every month! (I'm sure you can guess why...clue's in the name)Colour me stunned! Thanks a bunch to you and BS Angel!
RECEPTOR 17;2632277 wrote:
Good update Bravo! Wish I was on the right side of the Atlantic for SDCC. Are you guys at 343 planning to pop over to Blighty (The UK) at some point in the near future?

Also, I was not expecting to have 2 of my Screenshots featured this week on my favourite date of every month! (I'm sure you can guess why...clue's in the name)Colour me stunned! Thanks a bunch to you and BS Angel!

Congrats on the screenshots - nice work! And we would all love to visit the UK, though we have nothing on our calendars at the moment. *begins devising excuses to visit*
12Next >2 Pages