Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >3 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 6.27.13

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
Hurray for bulletins. Hopefully this will cheer me up from being ill :)
stckrboy;2598513 wrote:
Hurray for bulletins. Hopefully this will cheer me up form being ill :)

Please let me know if it does, as this would make my day.
Any word on legendary slayer yet? Haven't heard anything about it in a while.
Thanks for adding another map to Mini Slayer. Good times!
Plastic Hassle;2598527 wrote:
Thanks for adding another map to Mini Slayer. Good times!

I think you'll like this one as well - the game type is simply to fun to only play on one map!

CWBCONNELLY;2598525 wrote:
Any word on legendary slayer yet? Haven't heard anything about it in a while.

Details and introduction into Halo 4 Matchmaking are both planned for July.
Will we be getting more RTX details next week?

EDIT: I see now that we will be getting more details.

BTB Skirmish... :D
Cheers for the update, one quick question.

What happened to the update planned for SWAT? I recall the Cartographers were looking for SWAT maps a few weeks back but they never got introduced(unless I missed this entirely).

#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
B is for Bravo;2598517 wrote:
stckrboy;2598513 wrote:

It did, please enjoy your made day :)
I laughed and then coughed a lot at that upside down warthog picture haha. Really looking forward to Spartan Assault now as well. Think it'll give me the kick to upgrade either my laptop or desktop with Windows 8 (especially with 8.1 just around the corner).

The halo events/expo news is cool, but also slightly depressing. You guys need to get over to the UK more. Or I need to rob more banks so I can come over and visit :P
Great to see Team Regicide coming back. Can work on upgrading to EOD SHDW now. Much prefer team to FFA.
Thanks for this one. The ones I most like are the separate big team objective playlist, the Haven spawns, and forcing an on-disk map for the first choice. Gracias.

Ooo . . . and Lockdown sounds cool.
The Little Moa;2598543 wrote:
Cheers for the update, one quick question.

What happened to the update planned for SWAT? I recall the Cartographers were looking for SWAT maps a few weeks back but they never got introduced(unless I missed this entirely).

When we work with the Cartographers, we are not necessarily working for the next update each time - they are a super talented team, and we often work on projects that are scheduled for release weeks away, so that we can offer the most optimal updates each week. In regards to SWAT maps, we'll provide an update in a future Bulletin regarding when we're ready to bring those in. Thanks!

stckrboy;2598550 wrote:
B is for Bravo;2598517 wrote:
stckrboy;2598513 wrote:

It did, please enjoy your made day :)

...Or I need to rob more banks so I can come over and visit :P

While I do not advise taking up bank robbery, I do think you should do whatever it takes to get over here.

Y U NO TALK 'ABOOT LEGENDARY SLAYER.

But I'm super hyped over BTB Skirmish AND the new flood. I honestly never enjoyed the current form of flood. I played it, gave it a chance and didn't like it compared to Halo 3's. Reach's was a poor knockoff of H3's, so I'm hoping the new flood can capture some of the H3's essence while still being unique.

And OH BOY! I can't wait to enjoy Dominion more with less BS cluster F%$^ of power weapons. Though I must say it took a tad too long to make these changes :/.
Quote:
Can we earn awards in-game that will benefit us in Halo 4, such as weapon skins, XP, Emblems and Armor? -a live dinosaur

Halo: Spartan Assault players will indeed receive extra content in Halo 4, including an Emblem and some XP.

Do I smell a spoiler?
B is for Bravo;2598582 wrote:

While I do not advise taking up bank robbery, I do think you should do whatever it takes to get over here.

So we can stop by the studio for a visit if we have the means to get there?
Big Team Skirmish, FINALLY and thank you by the way. Now if I could only get my friends who quit playing because it wasn't there to come back.

The map selection seems a bit small for the one playlist (I understand if it's just the plans for the start to see how gameplay goes). How about including all the dlc maps that promote balanced gameplay? For instance; Harvest, Daybreak, Shatter, Perdition..

Every Big team map needs at least one warthog, even Complex please.

Please make the CSR 50 as difficult to attain as the dlc playlist 50's
Prince Zexu;2598613 wrote:

"Here" in this case applies to our presence at events, including shows like PAX East, E3, RTX, and so on ;) If you have a ticket, we'll see you there!
I'm guessing spartan assault release date and legendary slayer will be talked about at RTX.

Also, please tell the waypoint (app) team to update the milestones so they include spartan ops and the stats team to make a halo spartan assault stats page if they can (enemies killed, deaths, weapons used, time and points). And if its possible to make a mini-guide like this https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/weapons , then it would be great.
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
This matchmaking update is pretty good. I hope it makes dominion more fun now. I did not like the overabundance of power weapons in dominion.
B is for Bravo;2598659 wrote:
Prince Zexu;2598613 wrote:

"Here" in this case applies to our presence at events, including shows like PAX East, E3, RTX, and so on ;) If you have a ticket, we'll see you there!

Maaan! I should have stuck out the crowd at E3 then! Oh well! Hopefully you guys will make an appearance at Pax prime!
123Next >3 Pages