Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 6.19.13

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
Mini Slayer is rather fun.

BTW - is there a way to submit a rendered film for the Waypoint blog? I have a montage of a forum playdate I think would be great for the blog.
Attended AGL. Jealous.
Attended E3. Jealous.

Tournament sounds big. Can't wait for more details.

Quote:
such as Halo in 60 frames per second and dedicated server support

Any comments on resolution? 1080p@60fps?

Quote:
For those of you who prefer your twin-stick action shooters to be played on a controller, we’re excited to announce that Xbox controller support is on the way, and we’ll provide a final date when possible

Fantastic!

Hitman by R3XH4J is my favourite picture this time! Good work to everyone that got there picture accepted!
Furiousn00b;2587855 wrote:

Quote:
such as Halo in 60 frames per second and dedicated server support

Any comments on resolution? 1080p@60fps?

4K@60fps?

Also, Reading now.
"changing Team Objective to Big Team Skirmish" -Now that would be welcome news.
Link1201;2587885 wrote:
"changing Team Objective to Big Team Skirmish" -Now that would be welcome news.

I'm excited! I've been anxious for some Big Team objective since launch!
Come out and taste the Grunty justice!
@halosaurus
So... Still no update on the "new maps" that were supposed to be added to Swat, but weren't?
Squally DaBeanz;2587898 wrote:
So... Still no update on the "new maps" that were supposed to be added to Swat, but weren't?

Apologies for the miscommunication - we will have additional details on upcoming SWAT items in a future Bulletin. The latest update contained only game types, as you are likely aware.
B is for Bravo;2587908 wrote:
Squally DaBeanz;2587898 wrote:

Apologies for the miscommunication - we will have additional details on upcoming SWAT items in a future Bulletin. The latest update contained only game types, as you are likely aware.

Ok, cool. I was just confused since the original announcement said there would be new maps along with the gametypes, and I was hoping to see one of mine in there. You can imagine the disappointment that followed XD

Thanks for the response Bravo. Keep up the good work.
I doubt this will be answered but, http://halofanforlife.com/?p=8657 is the source true?

Also, there are errors in spartan ops stuff. They're called episodes and the missions are called chapters. Episode 4 chapter 5 is Didact's Gift, not Hairy call.

I hope there will be tuning for the plasma pistol in swat, any news that you can share this week?

I'm interested in the new updates for objective and flood.

Unfortunately good to RTX for my chance to win 500,000$ are very very low. Being able to go there is very likely out of the question.

Same for E3, it was a very low chance for me to go there. I can has surface pro?

Any word of the release date for spartan assault? My birthday is July 16th so mid-July release sounds good. I do remember bs angel asking how old I was going to be the past two years... I think regular members and her can tell what my answer was.
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
I wish MS would just put H:SA on the XBLA. I'm sure it will happen sooner or later which makes it even more annoying. I'm not going out and buying Windows 8 devices for a twin stick shooter. I really hope they don't hold off on it until the XB:1.
INFECTION!!!!!
So is the slow shield recharge rate ever going to be changed because it needs too be it's far too slow right now it should be 4 seconds.
So... is anything else going to be fixed?
CSR?
Join-in-Progress?
Personal Ordnance?
Ordnance Tags?
Vehicle health?
The Bolt(Cheap)shot?

...Or added?
Missing gametypes?
Theatre support?
Custom game settings?
Forge tweaks?
Well then heh...I can say it is surely good to see that we will see Big Team objectives finally come into play at least, as well as Flood being updated. I hope to god they get rid of that lime team color though since it never makes any sense in flood...

Also, any chance we could ever see a race gametype ever come back?
Link1201;2587885 wrote:
"Changing Team Objective to Big Team Skirmish"

No way. That's not physically possible. Objective based Big Team Battle gametypes in Halo 4? How can this be?
Quote:
For those of you who prefer your twin-stick action shooters to be played on a controller, we’re excited to announce that Xbox controller support is on the way, and we’ll provide a final date when possible.

I'm bad at games on the computer. So YAY!
Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
Big Team Objective?

Damn. I might have to play this.
"...the game type had been played only behind closed doors here at 343 and shown to a select few visiting community members..."

It's one thing to try to sneak something like that by once, but a second try? Come on Bravo. Get real dude. I'm not saying you should credit the actual authors, but trying to claim it for yourselves is disingenuous and disappointing. You shouldn't have said anything about it's origin. Go ahead and denydenydeny, spin it as a technical truth despite the lie at it's heart, but you and I, and plenty of other people, know the truth.

Btw - the reason I'm bothering to post this is because I like you and trust you, and would have expected something like this with just about any other name attached to it, but yours. Integrity isn't lost all at once, but by degrees in little compromises. Don't just be a cog in the machine dude. You're better than that.
WhackyGordon;2589144 wrote:
"...the game type had been played only behind closed doors here at 343 and shown to a select few visiting community members..."

It's one thing to try to sneak something like that by once, but a second try? Come on Bravo. Get real dude. I'm not saying you should credit the actual authors, but trying to claim it for yourselves is disingenuous and disappointing. You shouldn't have said anything about it's origin. Go ahead and denydenydeny, spin it as a technical truth despite the lie at it's heart, but you and I, and plenty of other people, know the truth.

Btw - the reason I'm bothering to post this is because I like you and trust you, and would have expected something like this with just about any other name attached to it, but yours. Integrity isn't lost all at once, but by degrees in little compromises. Don't just be a cog in the machine dude. You're better than that.

He's talking about this specific gametype which has Assault Rifle starts, Mobility and melee disabled. That gametype until Monday had only been played by 343 & those who visited.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
12Next >2 Pages