Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >3 Pages
This Monday, several updates are coming to Halo 4 Matchmaking. In Spartan Ops, we’ll be showcasing a Designer’s choice medley, SWAT will be updated with new game types and maps, the brand new game type Mini Slayer premieres, Team Throwdown will be updated to the most current tournament settings, and more!

Check out the full details of the update here.
Mini Slayer sounds fun, action sack is in some serious need of more action... and possibly more sack....
Finally, a version of Mini Spartans that isn't from those modding slugs out there. Safe for Fileshares.
Huh now you guys are finally using some megalo script.

Now make the grif ball carrier trait a flood model xD
You guys should add Big Slayer to Action Sack next.

Not to mention, you could finally actually give us that true classic playlist we've been asking for forever. Would be nice.
Could you please put that maps the back they way they were their are to many power vechiles and shotguns arent in enough ordance choices and get rid of Slayer Pro I WANT TO USE MY LOADOUTS and put the kill cams back and put the maps back to normal i miss the scropion and the ability to actually use a warthog without getting killed instantly by a mantis or gauss hog..................
Blackbomber200;2580099 wrote:
Could you please put that maps the back they way they were their are to many power vechiles and shotguns arent in enough ordance choices and get rid of Slayer Pro I WANT TO USE MY LOADOUTS

Never gonna happen. Population numbers having dropped from 400k to less than 30k since launch haven proven to 343 that classic Halo is what the majority wants, not this garbage COD Custom loadout, Killstreak BS.
Forerunner swat is what me and my friends have been waiting for!
How much smaller will the player be in Mini Slayer and will it affect hitboxes at all or does the hitbox shrink with the player model?
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
I am SO happy to see a Forerunner SWAT and Covenant SWAT. I've been hoping for those since launch.
I am a little worried as to how Covenant SWAT will play out as the carbine's rate of fire is so high and it takes 3 bullets to kill in SWAT (which was a reallllly bad decision). But I guess we'll wait and see!

Mini Slayer should be a lot of fun, can't wait for that! Action Sack has been getting stale lately.

Thanks for the update! :D
I called my nearly same version (but not infinite ammo and with HLS's) of Forerunner SWAT: "SWAT Lights"
... "Jade SWAT" for Covie SWAT ;)

Glad to see the mix in there!!

Ever tried SWATShots?
It's infinite Scattershots and infinite Thruster Packs without shields. I dare you to throw a game of 8 on Skyline or Haven down with those (110% movement at least).
Fortune favours not the bold, the bold make their own fortune.
Check-in from time to time: http://www.twitch.tv/thy_reapermc
Hey Jessica (or Andy, whoever sees this first), is there a chance we can know which new maps are being put into Swat ahead of time? It would mean a lot :)

Thanks!
The Little Moa;2580191 wrote:
How much smaller will the player be in Mini Slayer and will it affect hitboxes at all or does the hitbox shrink with the player model?

The hitbox does shrink with the player model thankfully.

Their Facebook page showed a picture when they talked about the MM update. I uploaded it here.

An AR is taller than a Spartan, so it looks like they're pretty small...
Can you explain exactly what "balanced the Warthogs on Meltdown" means please?

Thanks.
Thank you for the radar. Pro slayer and regular infinity slayer still need separated. Infinity is for the more casual player with lower rankings and Pro is for the more hard core. They both have there place, but its hurting both groups putting them together, and making the voting options almost unbearable. Thank you.
CHIEFWHITEH0RSE;2579967 wrote:
Huh now you guys are finally using some megalo script.

Now make the grif ball carrier trait a flood model xD

It's funny cause it seems like modders understand Megalo better. :P

The Little Moa;2580191 wrote:

Hitboxes shrink with the spartans, collision boxes don't, however.
Shrinking collision boxes isn't possible with megalo unless 343 fixed it.
Please stop 343i. How about BTB Objective? Please put your time and effort into game types that people want (see 2nd sentence).
Ah I really would like to play Throwdown now but doubt I can match it with them guys yet.

Thanks for the motion tracker in Big Team Pro though. Not many guys calling out in there anyway.
please stop balancing the warthogs... their gonna be weaker than the ghosts pretty soon =[ might as well call the banshee the "flying pig" bc our "Gauss" is no better than a sticky det... T.T which i've yet to master...
123Next >3 Pages