Notification

Icon
Error

< Previous123Next >3 Pages
MA5C 7ruth;2511148 wrote:
WolfBlade XIII;2511050 wrote:
SitriStahl;2511048 wrote:
I just downloaded. Any known glitches that could have been fixed?

It's worth noting that the X stays for a considerable amount more, and does not move with the body.

It's odd, though, as they have announced all prior TUs haven't they? No word that this one was coming!

Yeah. It is a bit odd. Why would they keep this one a secret?
Maybe it was because they thought that we would rip it apart if they announced it.

This isn't the first TU they haven't announced, I believe TU 1.02.01 wasn't announced and we still don't know what was fixed in it other than revoking access the the Crimson Map Pack for those on the play and try offer.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
I have noticed a possible glitch with the banshee (may have been there before dont know first time ive seen it)

But i skyjacked a banshee today after EMP'ing it twice and when i got in the reticule kept changing between the mortar and lasers (whatever they are called lol) without me switching weapons.

So basically i couldnt aim properly. It may just be a one off not sure havnt had another chance to see if it happens again.
Raizurhk;2511154 wrote:
I have noticed a possible glitch with the banshee (may have been there before dont know first time ive seen it)

But i skyjacked a banshee today after EMP'ing it twice and when i got in the reticule kept changing between the mortar and lasers (whatever they are called lol) without me switching weapons.

So basically i couldnt aim properly. It may just be a one off not sure havnt had another chance to see if it happens again.

The Banshee has been known to do that before the TU.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
Please tell me it's a global change!
Sliding Ghost;2511162 wrote:

It is.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
Oo! They fixed red X! Yay!
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
The Little Moa;2511177 wrote:

It is.
So I'll see it when playing Co-op?
Have they fixed the Active Camo bug yet?

It's worth noting that the X stays for a considerable amount more, and does not move with the body.

That's the main thing I care about. Usually by the time said "On my X." the X wouldn't even be there anymore. Not sure why they didn't say anything about it in the Bulletin, though.
SensoryFour34;2511259 wrote:

That's the main thing I care about. Usually by the time said "On my X." the X wouldn't even be there anymore. Not sure why they didn't say anything about it in the Bulletin, though.

Doing good things doesn't stir up as much controversy, I guess?
Though I can't imagine how that would help them at this point. This is a game, not some nationally-televised court case.

They won't benefit from finding out that the murderer was also the victim's mistress's long lost half-brother.
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite TU on the Citadel.
I wish it didn't take them 6 months to realize that the Red X was a good thing for Halo, but at least they've finally learned at last. Now this is progress.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! Red X is back!!! Thank you based Bravo!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img706/4898/basedbravoredx.jpg
v.v
Can anyone verify whether the Settler suicide spawn got fixed with this update?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
GoDenBroncosGo;2511291 wrote:

The Settler spawn issue was fixed in Monday's Matchmaking playlist update. This TU was focused on the death marker, specifically color (red instead of white), duration (around 3-4 seconds across the board) and location (death area on the map instead of the Spartan's body).
18 thanks for this post
Sliding Ghost;2511185 wrote:
The Little Moa;2511177 wrote:

It is.
So I'll see it when playing Co-op?

Yes!

GoDenBroncosGo;2511291 wrote:

That was fixed on Monday, it doesn't require a title update.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
Wait really ? So that's why I got an Update when I started Halo 4 !
Awesome stuff ! =D
Thank you 343i for your patience with us, your hard work and dedication! Can't wait to play Halo tonight!!
Sounds good, can't wait to try! They haven't updated this master list yet but it's a little known repository for all the work that people have missed (and subsequently complain about lol)

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst186148_MM-Update-Change-List-Master-Thread.aspx
< Previous123Next >3 Pages