Error

123Next >»6 Pages
The Halo Bulletin: 5.1.13

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
My face when I see the bulletin.

It's still not up.
DO YOU EVEN BULLETIN BRAVO? xD
Finally! Thank you Bravo. and Yay! first :)
The anticipation is killing me.
Do u evn bultin, Bravo? I NEEDS MAH BOOLETIN

<3
The wait hurts so good.

Quote:
In the month of May, we’ll be inviting a small group of community members into the studio to get a sneak peak at the new weapon tuning. We are finalizing this list and will announce once we have done so.

What I would give ....

Quote:
We’ll soon be highlighting and showcasing these 26 winners in an article on Waypoint.

Where are all the people claiming CSR is too easy?

I managed to get to CSR-25 and I would be interested in seeing a stats break down further down the ranks.
I would give you a hard time, but it could be worse. We could have to wait on bs angel to publish it.
Out to lunch.
| We're not rejects; We get Rejections | The real #1 Doodle fanboy! |
Quote:
In the month of May, we’ll be inviting a small group of community members into the studio to get a sneak peak at the new weapon tuning. We are finalizing this list and will announce once we have done so.

What makes one eligible for this?

#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Ov Thy Demise;2494095 wrote:
My face when I see the bulletin.

It's still not up.
DO YOU EVEN BULLETIN BRAVO? xD

He bulletins *and* lifts. Inorite?!
The Little Moa;2494117 wrote:
Quote:

A game of double elimination Simon says.
More forge maps in more playlists! In Flood too!!! Now I will not have to play Complex 50 percent of the time! :D
SitriStahl;2494104 wrote:
I would give you a hard time, but it could be worse. We could have to wait on bs angel to publish it.

You rang? ;)
SloppyBottom;2494123 wrote:
Quote:

A game of double elimination Simon says.

As long as it isn't Halo 3's Elimination gametype.

*shudders*
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Yes, forge maps across the board! Weapon update sounds awesome. Multiplayer is reaching perfection...:)
Well it looks like once this update launches the DMR will become a true utility weapon which is good at all ranges but at the same it's not the best at anything at all.

Also I really hope were going to get some updates on the tuning of the power weapons because I really hope's there more then just the beam rifle aim assist nerf.

If your going to be using the Throwdown version of Simplex for all playlists then please update the map to the most recent version.

The energy sword was ridiculous on that map was removed on that map in the newer versions so please update it to the newest version and use that instead of the current version.

Also I really hope were going to get some updates on the tuning of the power weapons like I'd like to know some updates on that as well.
Inviting people to the studio eh? Man, that sounds like a hell of a dream to check things out there heh....Still, kinda curious on who those lucky people will be.
Hey, BS Angel, this might be slightly off topic as it pertains to last week's bulletin.... BUT! last week I asked you a question about the JIP system, and you said you would try and get an answer for me. Here's the question from last week...

bs angel;2477863 wrote:
Mr Fish 68;2477848 wrote:
Currently with the join in progress system, when searching with a full party, you can still get thrown into a game that has already started. This wouldn't be a huge issue, but as it is, the full party that joins a game in progress is often split up, and has to play against each other. With the current focus on improving the JIP system, will we soon see full parties no longer being split up, or even better, not being effected by join in progress at all? I really hope it gets addressed soon, because it does happen quite often :(

Good question. I'll follow up about this and get an answer for you.

Any luck on getting an answer on this one?
kaine nar rano;2494150 wrote:
Inviting people to the studio eh? Man, that sounds like a hell of a dream to check things out there heh....Still, kinda curious on who those lucky people will be.

I honestly think halo pros will be best for this since they will test the Yoink! out of it and they know what their doing as oppose to casual players if you know what i mean.

P.S. Im sad there was no mention of my carbine in the bulletin :(
Again, a lot of the complaints with the DMR are ease of use. The magnetism is so forgiving it's obscene. You only have to land 5 bullets and it has the best scope of all the primaries. Please, just make it harder to shoot. Five shots from across the map shouldn't be the norm, it kills map movement.
Quote:

I just want to reiterate, how is this opportunity obtained?? Because I would scream like a little school girl for this chance.

A little school girl.
123Next >»6 Pages