Notification

Icon
Error

This week, Regicide and Grifball have been updated with optimized settings and maps.

Click here to read the entire article.
In the bulletin, you mentioned additional game modes are going to be added to Regicide. Can you offer any more details in that regard?

Also, if you could respond to this thread regarding Legendary Slayer and its goal and purpose that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Just to clarify, you are only removing Complex from the Regicide playlist, right?
SloppyBottom;2472602 wrote:
In the bulletin, you mentioned additional game modes are going to be added to Regicide. Can you offer any more details in that regard?

Also, if you could respond to this thread regarding Legendary Slayer and its goal and purpose that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!


While Regicide (as a mode) has been changed slightly, we are still planning on adding game modes to the playlist in the future.

KaseKing;2472662 wrote:
Just to clarify, you are only removing Complex from the Regicide playlist, right?


Correct.
Are points awarded for anything else? Just curious because I played a few games and I definitely got more than 20 per regicide and 10 per kill. I wasn't able to determine where the other points came from.....

Edit - looks like I was missing the 5 points per king assist.
aze king SD;2473258 wrote:
Are points awarded for anything else? Just curious because I played a few games and I definitely got more than 20 per regicide and 10 per kill. I wasn't able to determine where the other points came from.....

Edit - looks like I was missing the 5 points per king assist.


You'll notice that assassinating a King also pays out nicely ;)