• New CTF Maps

Spartan Ops Update
  • Fiction summary of Spartan Ops Episode 9
  • Fiction summary of Spartan Ops Episode 10

Screenshot Spotlight - Wallpapers

Click here to read the entire article
Click here to see all Bulletins
This weekly update was also brought to you by: Section 3. "Don't mention it"

NOTE: No actual Section 3 details this week.
Ohhhh, DAT TARP.
sad sad..tarp tarp tarp. If only they knew what we know! S3OPs...
don't get caught in the TARP
Quoting the Dr. as a Monster now? Hmph so much for making the Spartan IIs in the name of humanity for a greater cause.
Because I always found her as someone who was wanting some sort of forgiveness. Ugh nevermind I don't write for Halo.

On Extraction:
Glad its coming into play on Matchmaking, should make things a lot more interesting with its mechanics.

Though I wonder if there will be any chance of a assault type variant.
More campaign Easter egg talk next week? Maybe? Possibly? Would cookie bribes help?
I'm going to speculate a return of SPOPS season 2 early April 2013. Seems like a good fit to me *cross fingers SPOPS S2 has been in development already.

The bulletins keep getting better, I just have to keep saying thank you for the content. Once again most days we can look forward to morsels of matchmaking updates, screenshot contests, official forum threads etc.

Halo is in a good place.

Also everyone buy the Majestic Map Pack, great maps for sure!

On screenshots that Red vs. Blue might just make a new wall print hanging in my games room...
I tried to be fast and find anything hidden for section 3. I found nothing [:(]

Yay extraction! It's fun. I like it. Too bad there aren't any commendations for extraction.

And there are the final spartan ops things. Well there, Halsey's mad, but her words usually have a double meaning yes. Good.

Is there anyway to add some Q/A with the upcoming blog post with all of the recaps? It's mostly a few questions that one could say are itching me.

How come we do not see shields in the latest episodes? The knights and Sangheili seem shield less.

Why do the knights fall so easily to bullets so rapidly? What is the canonical explanation for it?

So these Promethean weapons we was, we can assume they have a similar effect across the board (boltshot, suppressor, a similar effect to the light rifle, autosentry) where they go though people and destroy the flesh and things in the way.

What kind of arm will halsey get? Promethean arm? Prosthetic arm? Cloned arm? No arm? (This one I wouldn't not expect an answer)

-
Also here is a majestic (see what I did there?) screenshot of me (in damage boost) killing Walshy (dead in the corner) by the tarp (in the upper corner).

https://s3ugc.blob.core.windows.net/ugc-container/userfiles/ugcuserfile-44d6c941-8352-420f-8a09-6cd3a16b871a-dfcee7f02daa79f2-full?st=2013-02-28T06%3A30%3A49Z&se=2013-02-28T06%3A50%3A49Z&sr=b&sp=r&sig=KeRYzP%2F7E9t98qzn1H27iuOatU09SUHkpzkMo5cKUco%3D

Majestic map pack is awesome!!!
Official Waypoint Squeaker!
Principles and ethics
E♥A A+S
majestic is pretty friggin good! is that 343 or certain affinity?
Thx for the livestream on Sunday, very cool. Too bad my 360 got RROD (0102) on Monday, thus ruining my chances to play the new maps!! :'(
erickyboo;2333380 wrote:
I tried to be fast and find anything hidden for section 3. I found nothing [:(]

Yay extraction! It's fun. I like it. Too bad there aren't any commendations for extraction.

And there are the final spartan ops things. Well there, Halsey's mad, but her words usually have a double meaning yes. Good.

Is there anyway to add some Q/A with the upcoming blog post with all of the recaps? It's mostly a few questions that one could say are itching me.

How come we do not see shields in the latest episodes? The knights and Sangheili seem shield less.

Why do the knights fall so easily to bullets so rapidly? What is the canonical explanation for it?

So these Promethean weapons we was, we can assume they have a similar effect across the board (boltshot, suppressor, a similar effect to the light rifle) where they go though people and destroy the flesh and things in the way.

What kind of arm will halsey get? Promethean arm? Prosthetic arm? Cloned arm? No arm? (This one I wouldn't not expect an answer)

Flood claw. (Although I'm joking, it would fit this ridiculous new "evil monster" theme they've got going on with her now...)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Apple of my eye has been the Waypoint update for Windows Phone 8.

What's the word?

MWC ongoing for a few more days.

What's the word?

When Bravo referred to "Rumble Pro", saying that the radar would be coming back to that...was that what he meant? Just want a little clarification.

Also, the Majestic Map Pack is EXCELLENT! Give someone a good pat on the back for me. :)
I'm assuming he means the radar will be coming back akin to how it is in Throwdown (only tracks teammates)? That's purely speculation on my part, though.

Nothing to see here!

Anyway. Hooray, bulletin! Loved the insight on the final episodes of this season of Spartan Ops. Can't wait to see what Halsey is going to do.
Ka Five;2333458 wrote:
I'm assuming he means the radar will be coming back akin to how it is in Throwdown (only tracks teammates)? That's purely speculation on my part, though.

Anyway. Hooray, bulletin! Loved the insight on the final episodes of this season of Spartan Ops. Can't wait to see what Halsey is going to do.

How could the radar only track teammates in Rumble Pro?

Good update. Looking forward to the extraction playlist.

I just woke up.

Yeah, no, that doesn't make sense. I don't know, then. :P
Ka Five;2333499 wrote:

I just woke up.

Yeah, no, that doesn't make sense. I don't know, then. :P

Haha fair enough!
Amazing Screen Shots. Automatically set the Red/Blue one as my wallpaper. Halo 4 just keeps getting better. Amazing playlist support, listening to the community, interacting with the community, file share up, title update out, amazing new map pack!

Unfortunately thousands of people didn't get to experience this. If only they hadn't rushed the game and had shipped a finished product we would have a huge player base and they would be making more money off map packs.

Oh well, at least things are moving in the right direction. Can't wait for CSR, and the last map pack! I also hope they release a standard FFA playlist. I would also reduce the number of people from 8 to 6. There are always 4 people involved in a single fight as it is right now. Sprint and instant respawns make 8 person FFA much to chaotic.
123Next >3 Pages