Notification

Icon
Error

This week Spartan Ops features a "Designer's Choice" medley of episodes. Also, the Majestic Map Pack is available, along with two brand new playlists: Majestic FFA DLC and Majestic Team DLC.

Click here to read the entire article
Is it still possible to get Crimson DLC Achievements? I don't see the matchmaking playlist anymore, so I'm not sure if that was intentionally removed or just a problem with my XBox. Anyway, can the achievements be unlocked in a custom game or is it just impossible to get them now?
FTM999;2324355 wrote:
Is it still possible to get Crimson DLC Achievements? I don't see the matchmaking playlist anymore, so I'm not sure if that was intentionally removed or just a problem with my XBox. Anyway, can the achievements be unlocked in a custom game or is it just impossible to get them now?

Yes the Crimson DLC is gone was intentionally removed. You are still able to get the achievements in other playlists the maps support.

Good luck.
Telechubby4Life;2324499 wrote:
FTM999;2324355 wrote:

Yes the Crimson DLC is gone was intentionally removed. You are still able to get the achievements in other playlists the maps support.

Good luck.

Telechubby4Life is correct. You can see which maps are available in each playlist on the Halo 4 playlist page:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists
Does 343 realize that (some) Crimson DLC achievements are getting extremely hard to obtain with the removal of a dedicated playlist.

Majestic DLC currently has a total of 678 players (FFA + Team). Now, I know that it's past midnight in the US, and that it's almost too early in the morning in Europe for a good and healthy amount of people, but I just want to add an idea if I may; Keep the 'Majestic FFA DLC' playlist, but add Harvest, Wreckage and Shatter to the 'Majestic Team DLC' playlist (essentially swapping it for a 'Team DLC' playlist)

It's just an idea, although I'm guessing right now that eventually (some time after the release of the Castle DLC) there will be an 'all DLC' playlist.

Other ideas might be (if it's even possible) to make the DLC achievements unlockable on regular maps, but only if the DLC is bought, or even add preferences to the game (just like in Reach and 3) and include an option to search for DLC owners.

I love the DLC maps, both from what I've seen from Majestic, as well as what I have played on Crimson, but it just saddens me that I have only really enjoyed playing on Shatter (because it's the only map that gets voted when playing Crimson DLC because of the Mantis)

I own all the DLC released so far (LE owner) but I just don't really get the feeling I can enjoy it, simply because the game doesn't really support the DLC.