Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»4 Pages
/START FILE/
//CLASSIFIED/

GREETINGS OPERATIVES!

Recent efforts from SECTION 3 have seen the release of another complete Linear Jigsaw.

MAJESTIC - Good eye for detail.
Quote:
Full LJ Code: Code
Archive Unlock: Good eye for detail.
Archive Unlock: Majestic 1
Archive Unlock: Majestic 2
Requirements: Unknown/None

Official Releases:

For further debriefing, review the standard SECTION 3 documentation.

/END FILE/
Great work guys! Cookies for everyone :D
Fantastic. Was quite pleased when we started spotting unlisted glyphs!
Lovely work by all our busy Section 3 worker bees hunting down the unspotted Glyphs so that the community may reap the rewards of our effort! :)
SepheusIX;2322771 wrote:
Fantastic. Was quite pleased when we started spotting unlisted glyphs!

Pleased and surprised!
DUPE.
Great job again! I assume that the 3-dot code will possibly come soon through Silentium communications?
"C0DA"| イザナギ!.
Yiazmat012;2322782 wrote:
Great job again! I assume that the 3-dot code will possibly come soon through Silentium communications?

We are hoping, and keeping our eyes and ears at full alert!
KeturahVII;2322785 wrote:
Yiazmat012;2322782 wrote:

We are hoping, and keeping our eyes and ears at full alert!

Thats good. You guys do wonderful jobs decoding these so fast and a lot of the community appreciates it.
"C0DA"| イザナギ!.
good job sorry i was asleep for the last 3 glyphs
well done :D
:)
Yay! free 25,000 xp for me.
Can somebody upload the images in the majestic gallery? This time it doesn't work on macbook...
PIX24;2322810 wrote:
Can somebody upload the images in the majestic gallery? This time it doesn't work on macbook...

They do not appear to work for anyone at the moment. I am sure it will be fixed soon!
Well done!
Section 3 = GOD
Why thank you kind sirs!

edit: could someone upload or drop direct links to the majestic concept art? I've tried disabling extensions and even firing up a different browser but none of the unlockable art in the classified section(even from previous codes) will load for me =/
Good job everyone.
Blue Jess;2322866 wrote:
Why thank you kind sirs!

edit: could someone upload or drop direct links to the majestic concept art? I've tried disabling extensions and even firing up a different browser but none of the unlockable art in the classified section(even from previous codes) will load for me =/

Yeah they're not working for anyone at the moment. Should hopefully be sorted out soon.
Was bored so I grabbed the links for you though :)

Landfall Overhead 1
Monolith Overhead 2
Skyline Overhead 3 (DAT TARP!)
Landfall Concept 1
Landfall Concept 2
Landfall Concept 3
Landfall Concept 4
Monolith Concept 1
Monolith Concept 2
Monolith Concept 3
Skyline Concept 1
123Next >»4 Pages