Notification

Icon
Error

This week the Team Throwdown playlist premieres, SWAT and Snipers receive some updates, and Spartan Ops Episode 10 is available!

Click here to read the entire article
Good day.
Excuse me, with disappearance of the Crimson DLC playlist, What about the achievements? Some of us have not yet achieved all.
JackDSM;2296649 wrote:
Good day.
Excuse me, with disappearance of the Crimson DLC playlist, What about the achievements? Some of us have not yet achieved all.

The Crimson maps appear regularly in a variety of different playlists (matching people with DLC together is prioritized during the search process). You can check out exactly what maps appear where on the Halo 4 playlist page:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists
How do we check our CSR?
Thank you in advance having a lot of fun already!

Will the new DLC maps also go into Team Throwback upon release?
Will we still get achievements that are only in Crimson DLC?
I love Throwdown but if possible please remove the ability to quit pre-game. I've rarely started full 4v4 games. Would it be possible to stop people from quitting pre-game by taking away the vote screen and just forcing maps like the good old Halo 2 days? That is my suggestion if all other methods fail.

-shabutie

Creep Out;2297094 wrote:
How do we check our CSR?
Thank you in advance having a lot of fun already!

Will the new DLC maps also go into Team Throwback upon release?

CSR isn't out yet.
bs angel;2297059 wrote:
JackDSM;2296649 wrote:
Good day.

The Crimson maps appear regularly in a variety of different playlists (matching people with DLC together is prioritized during the search process). You can check out exactly what maps appear where on the Halo 4 playlist page:

My experience is that when DLC maps are blended in with the ogiginal ones, they are not voted on. So, it’s tedious to sit around hoping to get the vote for a map with a hog, and then get a teammate to drive around and make jumps. To add all those up, right map, right teammate, and same goal and then actually get your kill will be a lot more difficult now then you can’t choose a single maplist with DLC maps only.

I didn’t make the “Now they fly”, and now after the plain DLC maplist is gone I recon I’ll never going to get it.

That’s my 2 cents…

Looking forward to Majestic map pack, will it come with even more achievements?
SpLiX74;2299841 wrote:
bs angel;2297059 wrote:
JackDSM;2296649 wrote:
Good day.

My experience is that when DLC maps are blended in with the ogiginal ones, they are not voted on. So, it’s tedious to sit around hoping to get the vote for a map with a hog, and then get a teammate to drive around and make jumps. To add all those up, right map, right teammate, and same goal and then actually get your kill will be a lot more difficult now then you can’t choose a single maplist with DLC maps only.

I didn’t make the “Now they fly”, and now after the plain DLC maplist is gone I recon I’ll never going to get it.

That’s my 2 cents…

Looking forward to Majestic map pack, will it come with even more achievements?

The Majestic Map Pack will have brand new achievements, overall totaling 250 gamerscore, just like the Crimson Map Pack.
#1 Doodle fanboy!
We're not rejects; We get Rejections
Now, what of the fact that Crimson was our only way to play a proper 6v6? With no support for BTB: OBJ, and Team Objective actually reverting to 4v4 for some odd reason, my clan has been effectively shut out for the time being.

We just need more options to run full teams; Asking members to 'bow-out' or rotate is a terrible way to enjoy an evening of gaming.

Will Majestic feature 6v6? I fear it won't... since these are medium and small sized maps. Something keeps happening in the decision-making process that limits our party sizes. We just want to play with our friends.

Cheers
I am struggling with the 'Bigfoot' achievement, and I keep searching in the 'Dominion' and 'Big team infinity slayer' for Shatter so i can use the mantis for the achievement. Not ONCE has Shatter come up, let alone any off the other Crimson DLC maps, Is there some setting i can put on to only find DLC maps or something so i can get on the maps easy? I want to finish Halo 4 and I only have 4-5 achieves left.

Looking forward to the Majestic Though :D got my LE and Season Pass so im set! :D

Cheers,