Notification

Icon
Error

«< Previous3233343536Next >»98 Pages
AuraSoldier313;2179941 wrote:
I The Tyrant I;2179899 wrote:
Reclaimer. Mythic. Done.

First step towards a long journey. 1/8!

Were you connected to Live? I'm not seeing it in your game history, and usually it's pretty damn fast about updating.

Sure was. I've come to not rely on Waypoint stats since the whole system is bugged out. But don't worry. Capture card got it all :)

I won't be posting it, however, until I also finish Dawn, Requiem, Forerunner, and Shutdown. That's when I'll start actually WRITING the Mythic guide. I'm sure you guys can all agree, that we can't really use Reclaimer as an accurate measurement for Mythic since you can literally go through the entire mission and the only thing you "kill" is the Lich (which is also what happened in my run).
I The Tyrant I;2181266 wrote:
That's when I'll start actually WRITING the Mythic guide.

let me know if you want any help writing.
i would be honored to play a part.
OwnByOmmar;2180854 wrote:
I have a quick question sorry if it has been answered before, but could i do the first level with my brother on local coop and later do a different level in the future with a friend on coop ONLINE and still be able to get the emblem once I finish all of the levels?

All your progress has to be made while connected to xbox live, that's the main thing.

If you do split screen co-op, while connected to Live, and co-op online with a friend, obviously while on Live, you'll be fine. If you're offline, or signed out, it's obviously not going to track your stats.
Midnight no deaths sans iron
i have the feeling something is getting ready to happen here.
probably tomorrow,
im feelin a SLASO no death run coming on
Quest for SLASO
Mythic Nation
the sites and forums are back up.
Requiem LASO in 18 mins.

I said Friday didn't I? I'm trying to keep my promises this year.

Gained the lead!

MichaelWSmith;2183153 wrote:
Midnight no deaths sans iron
i have the feeling something is getting ready to happen here.

Aw sucks. I kinda wish there was a system to retroactively award you 'iron-like' completion if you do it no-deaths anyway.

I should make a Halo 5 wishlist...
Ultimate RC;2183384 wrote:
Requiem LASO in 18 mins.

I said Friday didn't I? I'm trying to keep my promises this year.

Just watched the video. Very nice indeed.
Just made a thread compiling everyone's LASO run videos. Since this thread is obviously focussed on Tyrant's guide (TBA) and discussion, and I don't want to have to keep digging up links or old posts every time someone asks.

Let me know if I missed anyone.
Ultimate RC;2183384 wrote:

that bridge rush and last area double despawn is in true RC form
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
FlexoIsGreat34;2184487 wrote:

dont give up
Midnight Crawler Portal Rush Perfected
this way, you can just walk it off without firing a shot.
Hi guys, im trying this as well, question: if I use the Save and Quit glitch to make it through, am i still eligible to get the emblem and 50k xp? or is it just assumed that everyone is using the glitch?

Edit: also, its obvious if you look at my waypoint that I used the glitch
ICampAtFlagB;2185084 wrote:
Hi guys, im trying this as well, question: if I use the Save and Quit glitch to make it through, am i still eligible to get the emblem and 50k xp? or is it just assumed that everyone is using the glitch?

Edit: also, its obvious if you look at my waypoint that I used the glitch

Yeah that's fine for the Emblem. But we like to go through no deaths anyway because it's more of a challenge :)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
FlexoIsGreat34;2185605 wrote:

What is wrong with you bro? You've got some next level mad Yoink! going on. Get that checked out soon, k?

I am pleased to inform that I have conquered HALO 4 on Mythic.
As per the rules I have linked here all run stats under my Gamer Tag on Waypoint that prove all skulls were on with no saves or deaths.
I have rendered for each level a single segment film and uploaded them to my youtube channel and linked them here.
All runs include Mythic in the title as instructed.
Thank you,
Michael W Smith

1. Dawn Mythic___film
2. Requiem Mythic ___film
3. Forerunners Mythic___ film
4. Infinity Mythic___ film
5. Reclaimer Mythic___ film
6. Shutdown Mythic___ film
7. Composer Mythic___ film
8. Midnight Mythic___ film
MYTHIC GRAND MASTERS
(beat HALO CEA, H3, ODST, REACH and HALO 4 on MYTHIC)

1. AuraSoldier313
2. MichaelWSmith
Congrats!!
«< Previous3233343536Next >»98 Pages