Notification

Icon
Error

«< Previous312313314315316Next >»388 Pages
Alright, so I'm having quite a bit of problems with Halo 4. When I go to the Commendations/Challenges section it tells me that the Halo 4 servers are down and I won't be able to add to my commendation progress. The game also set me back to SR1, though my actual level is SR19, and won't allow me to use my custom load-outs. I was given the default recruit armor and my emblem was set to a pair of black dog tags. The odd part is that if I go to my service record it shows me my customized spartan and lets me customize my load-outs, I just can't use them ingame. I can connect to games quickly with hardly any lag and gain XP just like normal, it's just no use because it doesnt track my kills/deaths or games played and won't allow me to use my customized stuff. I also beat the campaign, it gave me the achievements and what not, but my Service Record says it's still in progress. It doesn't seem to be tracking my single player activity if I'm online. I beat all the Spartan Ops missions since I thought my problem would eventually work it's self out, but it says I've only beaten the first chapter of episode one. I know I'm not in one of 343's back up server things. Everyone else in the game lobbies don't seem to be experiencing this. This is the fifth day it's been going on. I tried cleaning my system cache, deleting the update and redownloading it, transferring my account to another xbox. Nothing has worked at all. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I don't know if this is already covered but The Energy Sword does NOT make the hissing sound in Matchmaking at all. But does in Spartan Ops and Custom games

As of TU: 1.2.0.1 Sound Problem still exists

I'm having an issue with Halo 4.
Anytime matchmaking sets up and beings a match on Ragnarok, my system freezes.
Now, I can't do anything... but when I eject the disc I can go back to the dashboard and restart halo... most of the time I can rejoin the game but it always ends up freezing again... almost instantly.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
HELP MS/343 WAT DO
I've already flashed the cache, deleted my installs/reinstalled, and redownloaded the title update and whatnot... nothing works.

PLZ HELP
I CANT STOP EVERYONE FROM PLAYING RAGNAROK HELP
Fix it already! this is ridiculous! i want to play with my load outs

Can we at least get an update on what's going on, and a timeframe for a fix? I'm sick of booting the game with my fingers crossed, hoping that it'll work.
I'm having trouble getting access to the Halo 4 servers. It keeps on saying "Halo 4 servers are unavailable at this time". And it's been happening for about a week now.

Does it have anything to do with the NAT rating? Mine's moderate.

Please fix this! I want to play Halo! :)
So i got my first ever Kilamanjaro last night and i was a tad excited to say the least. Even uploaded the video to file share. Sadly it isnt showing in my medals list or game history on waypoint. Why would this happen ? I finished the match of that im certain. I have it all on my HD. Any Idea's ? If Waypoint is failing to track all stats and medals i fail to see the point of having it.
MrRuSs3LL;2149854 wrote:

Can we at least get an update on what's going on, and a timeframe for a fix? I'm sick of booting the game with my fingers crossed, hoping that it'll work.

THIS ^^^^

its pretty ridiculous, the amount of XP I have lost and just the straight up games I didn't play because of this. WE WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAME. We are really just gonna get a sorry for the inconvenience and thats it. we should get 5 games of double XP per day we were affected. At least let us earn back what we have lost.

EDIT:I don't mean to sound entitled here with my above request but in reality the customer loses. We are the ones who play and try support you.
GoatForSale;2150220 wrote:
MrRuSs3LL;2149854 wrote:

THIS ^^^^

its pretty ridiculous, the amount of XP I have lost and just the straight up games I didn't play because of this. WE WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAME. We are really just gonna get a sorry for the inconvenience and thats it. we should get 5 games of double XP per day we were affected. At least let us earn back what we have lost.

^^^^^^THIS and over 300 pages of issues. 343i is garbage.
I tried installing the game (disk 1), and the frame-rate issue still exists. I noticed no change.

I tried playing a matchmade game on Vortex last night without split screen, and the gameplay was very choppy (I could hardly move or aim at all), particularly when in the middle of the map. It's the same thing I experience when checking out a forged map by myself (offline).

Forum Team, could you please acknowledge/address this issue? Thanks.
Forum Team;2144878 wrote:
Update

Our team is currently investigating an issue involving people who have had their Spartan Rank, Loaouts and Armor reset. When we have more information on the matter we will update this thread.

Know that we are working on getting a fix as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience as we investigate.

Thanks, really appreciate the reply.
Forum team, are the frame-rate issues being investigated? Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Hello, I can't load the campaign and can't install disc 1 or 2 so here's the following information:

Console ID: 016671370506

Servcice Date: 2008-06-12

Serial Nr.: 120295282405

Product ID: 89558512120295282405
I received the Crimson DLC via the War Games Map Pass. But whenever any of the three maps are supposed to load, whether they be in War Games or Custom Games, I'm always booted back to the Start Screen after the spinning UNSC logo explodes. I've tried clearing my system cache, deleting and redownloading the title update, but none of it works. I really hope to get this fixed soon, as I paid money for these maps. Thank you.
I am BACK! at 12:28 Mountain Time I watched my spartan appear before my eyes!! Not sure what Happened but I want 343 to know it has literally been 7 days almost down to the minute!

I will log a few games and hopefully every thing will be back to normal!
RippinZombies;2151101 wrote:
I am BACK! at 12:28 Mountain Time I watched my spartan appear before my eyes!! Not sure what Happened but I want 343 to know it has literally been 7 days almost down to the minute!

I will log a few games and hopefully every thing will be back to normal!

As soon as I saw your post I logged and played a match of Slayer, everything is normal now, armour, loadouts, and earning exp...

Thanks 343 for solving this problem, keep up the good work
GoatForSale;2150220 wrote:
MrRuSs3LL;2149854 wrote:

THIS ^^^^

EDIT:I don't mean to sound entitled here with my above request but in reality the customer loses. We are the ones who play and try support you.

Worst thing is, I'm on sr128, and i want to play my last few games where xp matter WITH MY LOADOUTS & challenges... fixed now anyway! YAYAYAY

Thanks guys!
Forum Team;2144878 wrote:
Update

Our team is currently investigating an issue involving people who have had their Spartan Rank, Loaouts and Armor reset. When we have more information on the matter we will update this thread.

Know that we are working on getting a fix as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience as we investigate.

The issue finally seems to be resolved as I now have my stuff back to normal, I urge other players to check and see if they have finally been un-glitched. Thanks for the fix 343i, as I honestly thought about selling my copy of H4 due to that game breaking glitch.
Recently I've been getting kicked out of Infinity War games...It starts to load up the map then the screen goes black and stays black for a minute and I end up on the start menu. THis is happening like every other game. For everything, infinity slayer, big team, regicide oddball, etc....Its annoying...please fix this as it was never a problem before
Its a tiny issue, but its starting to bug me. The audio of the Energy Sword being primed isn't working for me and it gives me a big disadvantage when trying to hear if someone has it or not. Giving me a bit of an idea on why this is happening would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
I am yet another extremely frustrated gamer unable to load Campaign!!!

Is anyone really working on this??? Hello? Hello?!

I have a brand spanking new Xbox 360 and am on my third brand new Halo 4 game. All 3 games were unable to load the Campaign mission. I have tried installing Disk 1 several times to the hard drive, having cleared the cache etc. etc. but this failed every attempt at about 44%. Details as requested are all below, but everything is completely new and about ten other different games play just fine?

I have been gaming since the first Atari and this is a complete first on me. Did nobody think to test the game thoroughly before release? Are we supposed to pay £50 to go through this pain and to do the testing that should have been done before it was released? This is just not acceptable Microsoft/343.

Also your lack of communication on this issue is absolutely reprehensible.

My only other similar crappy experience like this was with the very last Nokia phone I bought 4 years ago (which I sent back and changed brands) and look where they are now.

Don't take your customers for granted and get this sorted ASAP.

Console ID: 618499600957
Service Date: 2011-06-15
Serial Number: 078637412505
Product ID: 037484A1078637412505

Would you like my mothers maiden name as well? It can't make you any slower at sorting this?

Hello, is there anybody there?????????????????????????????????????????
«< Previous312313314315316Next >»388 Pages