Notification

Icon
Error

I have an idea, a waypoint challenge on halo 4 called "Way of the FOTUS warrior"
its a weekly challenge, 500 kills with the LightRifle, Rewards 5000xp & my custom set of FOTUS armor I named FOTUS BLADE aka FOTUS BLDE, I designed it in adobe Photoshop and i would love to see it integrated in the Halo 4 War games multiplayer, because normal FOTUS armor is only attainable through buying a 350$ Xbox 360 which i believe is pointless (Next-gen Xbox Coming in 2013)so I thought that this would be a good way to get FOTUS armor, but just a different skin (so Limited edition Xbox 360 buyers can still feel exclusive).
Please poll about this above. My armor skin below

FOTUS BLDE Skin
No.
why not?
Nice job, it looks sick. It would be pretty tough to get 343 to put it in game, though.
ya I know.. :( but ill still try, im trying to get it popular on other websites too so people can see it at least.
This is a great idea!
YES!
No sorry, that would be a slap in the face to whoever actually spent money on it. The skin does look pretty slick though, i'll give ya that. I'd wear it to a party...
When bungie annoucned that players will get the flames for Halo:Reach I was angry at them. Till I read that the flames would be blue instead of orange. So that way you can see the difference accros the map between the two of them.
A simple armor skin won't be able to produce the same level of difference. So a no from me.

If you want FOTUS that bad. Buy a key from ebay or buy the console!
Its a good idea. But I don't think it's worth it. It's only cosmetics after all.
not going to lie that looms pretty awesome but i would like a bloody like design on the horn but thats just me would kind of make it look like a blade :p i would totally want that in game would wear it over my regular fotus anyday
Whoever actually uses that helmet makes themselves look like idiots. That helmet is ugly as hell. I don't understand why someone would want to make their KD worse by making their head bigger, thus making a bigger hitbox on their head.
every one can nearly see the ROUGE helmet visor across the map, your point is invalid.
tSW Riipiin;2131328 wrote:
Whoever actually uses that helmet makes themselves look like idiots. That helmet is ugly as hell. I don't understand why someone would want to make their KD worse by making their head bigger, thus making a bigger hitbox on their head.

The Horn has no effect on the hitboxes.

All players have a single, standard hitbox that armor cosmetics have no effect on.

Also I think that it's a great idea, but many LE users already feel a little ripped off from what I've heard. And the challenge should be a little more difficult, something really challenging...
I completely agree with you.
X Heavy Fire X;2132140 wrote:
tSW Riipiin;2131328 wrote:

The Horn has no effect on the hitboxes.

All players have a single, standard hitbox that armor cosmetics have no effect on.

Also I think that it's a great idea, but many LE users already feel a little ripped off from what I've heard. And the challenge should be a little more difficult, something really challenging...

Will plasma grenades stick onto the horn? Send me a pm if you can answer that question