Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
All codes ARE working (worked for me), hope you like it =)

Credits to: http://halo4arg.wix.com

Codes:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/raiderdstt2.jpg/

Hints:

1- Completing the Campaign on Legendary also unlocks Mark VI armor set and LEGENDARY (orange) Visor color.

2- To track your 1000 matchmaking war games, DONT SEE YOUR SERVICE RECORD FROM HALO 4 GAME.It also counts the matches you enter on mid-battle (and those matches dont count to unlock the helmet). use your Halo 4 STATS from the waypoint website to track you matches.

3- You dont need to WIN 1000 matches, just play from the begining to the end.
Filho da Yoink! . LOL joke.

ate aqui mano?

I read somewhere that there s a part of this that requires 1000 matchmaking matches.
yes, the helmet/emblem requires 1000 MMWG

enjoy the codes!
Yes, dont need to be victories, but you need to complete 1000 mmwg from the begining to the end.
Thanatos IXII;2080002 wrote:
Verdade Jean, pra liberar o capacete precisa de 1000 partidas de matchmaking, não precisa ser VITORIAS mas precisa ser jogada do começo ao fim.

Falta umas 100 pra mim, mas parabens pelo level 130 :)
Appreciate, dont bother wqith the 3rd one unless youve completed 1000 war games.
Thanks man!
JeanMatsunaga;2080008 wrote:
Verdade Jean, pra liberar o capacete precisa de 1000 partidas de matchmaking, não precisa ser VITORIAS mas precisa ser jogada do começo ao fim.

Thank you dude =) sadly dont have any more levels to go... because i'm playing a lot to rank up on Infinity Challange.... some many exp going to the trash T_T
Thanatos IXII;2080019 wrote:

Thank you dude =) sadly dont have any more levels to go... because i'm playing a lot to rank up on Infinity Challange.... some many exp going to the trash T_T

go for 100% commendations.
JeanMatsunaga;2080024 wrote:

Yes I'm doing 100% UNSC weapons.. but laser spartan kills is a pain in the ***. my Player Commendations are 99%.
I Dont know if you know but... to unlock raider DSTT Helmet you need to have 1000 MMWG on WAYPOINT (that you can see here on the website), the SERVICE RECORDS inside halo 4 game, also shows the games you enter on the mid-battle.... when I was with 1200 mmwg on SERVICE RECORDS, on waypoint I was with 850 u-u
Thanatos IXII;2080040 wrote:
JeanMatsunaga;2080024 wrote:

Yes I'm doing 100% UNSC weapons.. but laser spartan kills is a pain in the ***. my Player Commendations are 99%.
I Dont know if you know but... to unlock raider DSTT Helmet you need to have 1000 MMWG on WAYPOINT (that you can see here on the website), the SERVICE RECORDS inside halo 4 game, also shows the games you enter on the mid-battle.... when I was with 1200 mmwg on SERVICE RECORDS, on waypoint I was with 850 u-u

Oh -Yoink!- man ._. I really didnt knew about that, but beside the helmet, does it gives a good amount of exp too? I really want to hit SR130, im at 98 atm.
Thanatos IXII;2079978 wrote:
All codes ARE working (worked for me), hope you like it =)

Credits to: http://halo4arg.wix.com

Codes:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/raiderdstt2.jpg/

Hints:

1- Completing the Campaign on Legendary also unlocks Mark VI armor set and LEGENDARY (orange) Visor color.

2- To track your 1000 matchmaking war games, DONT SEE YOUR SERVICE RECORD FROM HALO 4 GAME.It also counts the matches you enter on mid-battle (and those matches dont count to unlock the helmet). use your Halo 4 STATS from the waypoint website to track you matches.

3- You dont need to WIN 1000 matches, just play from the begining to the end.

Credits Link is wrong, should be http://halo4arg.wix.com/section3-decryption
Wow, that sucks how if you join in mid battle, it doesn't count towards it :(. I am at like 440 and my thing says 940. More than half of my games are mid battle join in :(
OwnByOmmar;2080265 wrote:
Wow, that sucks how if you join in mid battle, it doesn't count towards it :(. I am at like 440 and my thing says 940. More than half of my games are mid battle join in :(

Ouch I didn't know that thanks for the info! And to return the favor you can stop the Join in Progress by hitting start, go down to "system and files" and select network, From there change it from "Xbox Live" to "My 360" and it will throw you back into the main menu, just change it back to "Xbox Live" and start up another search. Hope that Helps :)
Omg, thank you for that info. I will now do that whenever it happens.
been waiting for ages for the torso code, thanks!
So both helmet and shoulders comes with an emblem but the torso doesn't?
R3UG;2080462 wrote:
So both helmet and shoulders comes with an emblem but the torso doesn't?

you unlock the EAIDER DSTT HELMET EMBLEM
WTf.. 1000 War Games really?
12Next >2 Pages