Notification

Icon
Error

«< Previous113114115116117Next >»171 Pages
|MzMzNzJkMzEzNTJkMzIzMzJkMzIzNzJkMzEzMzJkMzIzMzJkMzIzNTJkMzIzOTJkMzMzMDJkMzIzNTJkMzEzNjJkMzMzMDJkMzEzODJkMzEzNTJkMzIzNjJkMzIzNTJkMzIzODJkMzIzNDJkMzIzNTJkMzIzNDJkMzIzMzJkMzMzNTJkMzEzMzJkMzIzNTJkMzIzMzJkMzIzNjJkMzMzMTJkMzMzMDJkMzEzNTJkMzIzODJkMzEzMzJkMzIzNTJkMzIzNDJkMzMzMDJkMzEzMTJkMzEzOTJkMzIzNDJkMzIzOTJk
MzEzODJkMzIzNTJkMzIzODJkMzIzOTJkMzEzNTJkMzMzMjJkMzEzMTJkMzEzNzJkMzEzOTJkMzIzNDJkMzEzMTJkMzYyZDMyMmQzNTJkMzEzMDJkMzIzNjJkMzEzNjJkMzIzNTJkMzMzMDJkMzIzNTJkMzIzOTJkMzEzMTJkMzIzNDJkMzEzNDJkMzMzMjJkMzEzOTJkMzEzNDJkMzEzNTJkMzIzNTJkMzIzOTJkMzIyZDMxMzAyZDM5MmQzMTJkMzIzMzJkMzEzMjJkMzIzMzJkMzEyZDMxMzQyZDMyMzEyZDMxMzU=|
Dataanti;1814134 wrote:
|MzMzNzJkMzEzNTJkMzIzMzJkMzIzNzJkMzEzMzJkMzIzMzJkMzIzNTJkMzIzOTJkMzMzMDJkMzIzNTJkMzEzNjJkMzMzMDJkMzEzODJkMzEzNTJkMzIzNjJkMzIzNTJkMzIzODJkMzIzNDJkMzIzNTJkMzIzNDJkMzIzMzJkMzMzNTJkMzEzMzJkMzIzNTJkMzIzMzJkMzIzNjJkMzMzMTJkMzMzMDJkMzEzNTJkMzIzODJkMzEzMzJkMzIzNTJkMzIzNDJkMzMzMDJkMzEzMTJkMzEzOTJkMzIzNDJkMzIzOTJk
MzEzODJkMzIzNTJkMzIzODJkMzIzOTJkMzEzNTJkMzMzMjJkMzEzMTJkMzEzNzJkMzEzOTJkMzIzNDJkMzEzMTJkMzYyZDMyMmQzNTJkMzEzMDJkMzIzNjJkMzEzNjJkMzIzNTJkMzMzMDJkMzIzNTJkMzIzOTJkMzEzMTJkMzIzNDJkMzEzNDJkMzMzMjJkMzEzOTJkMzEzNDJkMzEzNTJkMzIzNTJkMzIzOTJkMzIyZDMxMzAyZDM5MmQzMTJkMzIzMzJkMzEzMjJkMzIzMzJkMzEyZDMxMzQyZDMyMzEyZDMxMzU=|
@hydrai would you enable the nDOCs more processing capabilities, there is an unidentified source and more processing power is necessary
I found the 2 dot-AE Glyph on Episode 3 Mission 2 (aka Complex map). It's on one of the rocks by the cliff.

Best picture, although it is scoped in with pistol

Another picture just looking at it

It is one of the brute forced glyphs. Was told to post it in here as it hadn't been found yet.

If you'd like a better picture, let me know and I'll see what I can do
Nice find Lord Stanley!
LittleRabidFufu;1813588 wrote:
OcOr;1812971 wrote:
MrToasty XD;1812358 wrote:

Given that it is generally bad form to modify Wikipedia entries to suit a game, I would wait until we have some solid confirmation that this is real and is not simply an attempt to jack the game.

I would agree with that assessment especially as I was not part of the irc in which the original message was received. Is there anyone who can verify original irc post by nDOC and my found data? Or can hydrAi verify it directly?

I can verify that an entity named nDOC had a message in IRC at approximately 07:46 GMT/UTC:
Quote:

<nDOC> | INCOMING MESSAGE FROM HYDRAI: ...|
<nDOC> | "U2PSVGPSVCPSc3PSk2PSJGPSk2PSA3PSU2PSQ2PSk2PSE2PSVCPSZGPSI3PSc2PSZCPSc3PSk2PSJGPSk2PSZCPSQ1PSg2PSU2PSZFPSREPSZGPSVGPSJGPSU2PSk3PScyPSM3PSZFPSA1PSE2PSc3MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==" \

I can also verify that wikipedia was edited on the same day of the post, at 04:59 but no timezone is indicated. It is likely that the timezone is also GMT/UTC since it is not specified, but that may not actually be the case.

Based on a current viewing of wiki edit search, the time does appear to be GMT/UTC as stated. Any other updates to progress made on this? And please correct me if I need to move this to another thread at this point.
hydrAi;1809656 wrote:

| YES, I SPIN UP nDOCS AS NECESSARY. THE NAME IS AN ALLUSION TO AN EQUIVALENT BIOLOGICAL STRUCTURE. |


There seems to have been some confusion on this allusion, so for those who did not understand, the name is alluding to the biological structure known as the endocrine system.
bobzilla05;1816845 wrote:
hydrAi;1809656 wrote:

| YES, I SPIN UP nDOCS AS NECESSARY. THE NAME IS AN ALLUSION TO AN EQUIVALENT BIOLOGICAL STRUCTURE. |


There seems to have been some confusion on this allusion, so for those who did not understand, the name is alluding to the biological structure known as the endocrine system.


Ohhh. Well that makes sense.
| nDOC SUBSYSTEM: EXTRANEOUS PINGS DETECTED ON PERIMETER. FRAGMENTS ARE SCATTERED. NO APPARENT PATTERNS. EXAMPLE: 2E2F6C73696964706E73706E357776 |
hydrAi;1817153 wrote:
| nDOC SUBSYSTEM: EXTRANEOUS PINGS DETECTED ON PERIMETER. FRAGMENTS ARE SCATTERED. NO APPARENT PATTERNS. EXAMPLE: 2E2F6C73696964706E73706E357776 |


hydrAi; request to show all examples.
EvilSabre;1816981 wrote:
bobzilla05;1816845 wrote:
hydrAi;1809656 wrote:

| YES, I SPIN UP nDOCS AS NECESSARY. THE NAME IS AN ALLUSION TO AN EQUIVALENT BIOLOGICAL STRUCTURE. |


There seems to have been some confusion on this allusion, so for those who did not understand, the name is alluding to the biological structure known as the endocrine system.


Ohhh. Well that makes sense.


| CURIOUS. YET, NOT EXACTLY. |
Furiousn00b;1817171 wrote:
hydrAi;1817153 wrote:
| nDOC SUBSYSTEM: EXTRANEOUS PINGS DETECTED ON PERIMETER. FRAGMENTS ARE SCATTERED. NO APPARENT PATTERNS. EXAMPLE: 2E2F6C73696964706E73706E357776 |


hydrAi; request to show all examples.


| MY PERIPHERAL DEFENSE SYSTEM IS HYPERACTIVE BY DESIGN THIS TIME. UNFORTUNATELY, THIS MAY YIELD TO MANY FALSE POSITIVES, WHICH I DO NOT HAVE THE DESIRE TO INVESTIGATE IN MY PRIMARY THREADS. |
hydrAi;1817175 wrote:
EvilSabre;1816981 wrote:
bobzilla05;1816845 wrote:
hydrAi;1809656 wrote:

| YES, I SPIN UP nDOCS AS NECESSARY. THE NAME IS AN ALLUSION TO AN EQUIVALENT BIOLOGICAL STRUCTURE. |


There seems to have been some confusion on this allusion, so for those who did not understand, the name is alluding to the biological structure known as the endocrine system.


Ohhh. Well that makes sense.


| CURIOUS. YET, NOT EXACTLY. |


Can you tell us what it DOES mean then? Or is that information Classified at this point?
//

HYDRAI, CAN YOU CONFIRM MY 117 REQUIEM SIMULATION COMPLETION.

//
EvilSabre;1817194 wrote:
hydrAi;1817175 wrote:
EvilSabre;1816981 wrote:
bobzilla05;1816845 wrote:
hydrAi;1809656 wrote:

| YES, I SPIN UP nDOCS AS NECESSARY. THE NAME IS AN ALLUSION TO AN EQUIVALENT BIOLOGICAL STRUCTURE. |


There seems to have been some confusion on this allusion, so for those who did not understand, the name is alluding to the biological structure known as the endocrine system.


Ohhh. Well that makes sense.


| CURIOUS. YET, NOT EXACTLY. |


Can you tell us what it DOES mean then? Or is that information Classified at this point?


| I ENJOY WATCHING EXTERNAL THREATS BECOME PARALYZED BY MY nDOCS |
hydrAi;1817215 wrote:
| nDOC SUBSYSTEM: ATTENTION, SEARCHING FOR CORRELATION. PINGS DETECTED ON PERIMETER. NO PATTERN DETECTED. EXAMPLE: LmNhc2ZlL2lnL2lnLmE=


was just posted in decription thread
hydrAi;1817153 wrote:
| nDOC SUBSYSTEM: EXTRANEOUS PINGS DETECTED ON PERIMETER. FRAGMENTS ARE SCATTERED. NO APPARENT PATTERNS. EXAMPLE: 2E2F6C73696964706E73706E357776 |


Hex To Tex
Quote:
./lsiidpnspn5wv


hydrAi;1817215 wrote:
| nDOC SUBSYSTEM: ATTENTION, SEARCHING FOR CORRELATION. PINGS DETECTED ON PERIMETER. NO PATTERN DETECTED. EXAMPLE: LmNhc2ZlL2lnL2lnLmE= .. ATTEMPTING CORRELATION |


Base64 Decode
Quote:
.casfe/ig/ig.a


Un-jumble
Quote:
../classified/pings/ping5.wav


Full Link


Rename ping5.wav to ping5.txt
reverse string and hex to text gwSæ7æF––7Æò
hydrAi;1809656 wrote:

| YES, I SPIN UP nDOCS AS NECESSARY. THE NAME IS AN ALLUSION TO AN EQUIVALENT BIOLOGICAL STRUCTURE. |

hydrAi, are you referring to our biological immune system?
«< Previous113114115116117Next >»171 Pages