Notification

Icon
Error

I think a great addition to the current emblems would be a charity pack. The pack would be DLC and include logos from popular charities like childs play, Bungie foundation, etc. You could even include unique armors and skins that match. They could donate all the revenue to these charities. What do you guys think?

Reddit discussion

Edit 1: Comment
Great idea. Not sure how difficult it would be to do, but how about two separate purchases?

Emblem Pack for 80 MSPoints.
Armor Skin + Emblem Pack for 400 MSPoints.

All the charities could be linked through Waypoint so if people want to donate more, they can check out the charities and donate as much as they want.
BRILLIANT IDEA, that way its a way we can donate and we know its safe and easy to do but also we get something so people will get it more (i know its not nicest thing to say about this) but more people will get it because they get something in return, i know not the best thing to say but its true, but i think its a BRILLIANT idea but make sure if you guys do do it then make it clear that its for charity
I'd definitely pay for both :D

Minecraft Xbox Edition did the same thing with their Halloween skins pack. Just throw armor templates at game developers (Bioware? Ubisoft? Mojang? :D) and let them paint up a skin!
Flameninja00;1775455 wrote:
I'd definitely pay for both :D

Minecraft Xbox Edition did the same thing with their Halloween skins pack. Just throw armor templates at game developers (Bioware? Ubisoft? Mojang? :D) and let them paint up a skin!

So many ideas in head, so little time.
They could throw back in the katana from Halo 3. It added a unique look to the spartan.
I like the idea and I don't mind seeing my money going towards a good cause.